“Always a great stay!”

Radisson Hotel Phoenix Airport
Ranked #28 of 174 Hotels in Phoenix
Reviewed 29 July 2013

This is my favorite hotel for my business trips to Phoenix! Staff is always friendly and helpful. LeeAnn in the RBG Bar & Grill is a treat and always remembers me. Check in and check out are fast and easy. Rooms are large, comfortable and quiet. The updates they recently did to the lobby, bar area, etc. are really nice!!! I highly recommend anyone to stay at this hotel when in the Phoenix area!!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank MGEplee
RadGM, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Phoenix Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2013

Thanks for your wonderful review. I am pleased that you like our new updated lobby. I look forward to your next stay for business or pleasure.
Best wishes,
Ted Trembath- General Manager

Reviewed 26 July 2013 via mobile

We stayed @ the Radisson Hotel Phoenix Airport for the convenience factor. We found the staff to be extremely accommodating & professional. We were camping in Northern AZ & needed an early check in so my husband could freshen up before a business flight. The hotel had been filled to capacity & the staff were wonderful to accommodate an early check in despite the high occupancy rate. The rooms were clean, with nice sized business areas within. The bathroom was a bit cramped, without an outside area to put on makeup.
The sleep # bed was wonderful. The only suggestion I would make would be to add outlets near the night stands so you may charge your phones at night. I always use mine as a secondary back up for the alarm clock. Overall, a nice stay though.

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank Lisa Marie F
RadGM, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Phoenix Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2013

Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience. Your great comments regarding the accommodating staff mean a lot from a senior reviewer like you. Thanks also for your suggestion regarding outlets and we will surely incorporate that when designing our new rooms. I look forward to your next stay when travel brings you back to the Phoenix area. We have a great Park and Fly package as well for Tucson residents who fly out of Sky Harbor. See you soon!

Reviewed 24 July 2013

On a leisure trip, I normally wouldn't stay at an airport hotel due to price and congestion. However, the price was really good, and the neighborhood was very nice. The rooms were very clean and the lobby was also immaculate. Specifically, the hotel staff was great, particularly the desk staff. Pool was great, as was the hot tub. Business center was also a good size and well equipped. The only small problem was the fact the comfort-beds were not very comfortable and the the device was a bit loud when it inflated. I'd stay there again, not a problem.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank scharven
RadGM, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Phoenix Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2013

Thanks for your comments and great recommendation. It is great to hear you enjoyed our recent lobby renovation and facilities. We are in the process of replacing the Sleep Number Beds with pillow top Simmons mattresses by the end of August. I invite you to return for another great stay!
Best wishes,

Reviewed 23 July 2013

Was there on a business trip, 2 nights. I've subscribed to the Radission loyalty program (Carlsson) and was immediately upgraded to exec room. Not only was the program gently presented to me, but it all seemed natural as the reception clerk was smiling, calm and efficient. Very pro.
Really appreciated my stay : room was quiet and the totmatoe bisque I had at RBG during the evening was delicious.
The only small comment would be wishing to have every one as smiling and welcoming as the front desk without overplaying it.
Elevators could be faster
Recommended hotel.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank jydeplaf

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience at the Radisson Phoenix Airport and RBG Bar & Grill. I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your check in and meal at RBG. Thanks for joining the Club Carlson Rewards program as well. I look forward to your next stay here or at other Carlson Hotels worldwide!
Ted Trembath-General Manager

Reviewed 23 July 2013

From the minute I called to get the shuttle from Sky Harbor Airport till I left it was one fiasco after another. The shuttle stopped when I flagged it down - had no idea I was there to be picked up and stopped by accident. The room key didn't work the first time. The toilet was slow to flush and then overflowed at 10:00 at night. I cracked my ankle on a metal rod extending from the bed frame as did my son the next day. I was offered a "free buffet breakfast' as compensation on checkout. The only thing I can say that is positive is that the room was clean. Won't stay again.

Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Lisa B

Thank you for reaching out and writing your review. I am sorry you were not satisfied with the accommodations and service during your stay. I will discuss the conditions of your bathroom/bed with the staff to ensure all guest rooms are up to Radisson standards. I am pleased that you found the room clean and that the Front Desk attempted to compensate, but apologize that we missed the mark. To discuss your stay further, please contact the hotel directly, and ask for the General Manager or Director of Rooms.

Reviewed 17 July 2013

This is our first stay here and we will definitely return. We booked the Park and Fly special through the Radisson internet site and it was an excellent deal. When we checked in we were upgraded to a Sleep Number suite, which was spacious, modern and very comfortable. The lobby, bar and restaurant are very modern and attractive. We enjoyed dinner in the bar and drinks. Everyone on staff was very friendly. The location is great.

Stayed: July 2013
2  Thank sascanlan
RadGM, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Phoenix Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2013

Thanks for staying with us for the first time and we are so pleased you plan to return. I appreciate your comments about the Park and Fly special booked on-line - that is a great package for so many folks. Hopefully you can join us again at the RBG Bar and Grill when you are in the Sky Harbor area. See you soon!

Reviewed 14 July 2013

We were treated with respect booking the reservation by phone. The reservation person really wanted to talk to us! Upon check-in, we received an upgrade to a Sleep Number bed suite. Our shuttle service was prompt both on departure and arrival. We were able to park our car at the hotel for $5 per day. We can't say enough good about everyone on the staff.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank angiea352
RadGM, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Phoenix Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2013

I appreciate your taking the time to share your great experience at the Radisson Phoenix Airport and your positive interactions with the staff. Thanks for choosing Radisson and we hope to see you again when travel takes you out of Sky Harbor Airport!