“Excellent choice for early flight next morning”

Radisson Hotel Phoenix Airport
Ranked #33 of 173 Hotels in Phoenix
Reviewed 4 September 2013

Stayed Aug 20-21.
Very nice modern hotel close to airport. Selected this facility based on close proximity to airport since we had an early flight out the next day. Friendly hotel staff. Easy access off of interstate and close to airport. Nice pool area; enjoyed it even though temps were above 100. Very clean, well-maintained, comfortable rooms. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
RadGM, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Phoenix Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2013

Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience at the Radisson Phoenix Airport. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed the pool area and comfortable rooms. We look forward to your next stay.
Ted Trembath -General Manager

Write a ReviewReviews (1,113)

Reviewed 3 September 2013

The hotel is modern clean, with friendly staff. Room was spacious and comfortable the location close to the airport and all major highways made it very convenient. We had a good lunch at RGB their remodeled restaurant.

I would definitely return on my next trip to Phoenix.

Great value!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business

Thanks for your great comments and I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your meat at the RBG Phoenix. I look forward to your return trip.
Best wishes,

Reviewed 22 August 2013

Good location, professional and attentive staff; made me feel welcome and went out of their way to say hi and be responsive to any requests/inquiries I had. Breakfast buffet was well presented and easy to access. Location was close to airport and major highways. Room was nice and laid out well. I had a broken TV and the hotel replaced it within 12 hours. I would love to see them upgrade their fitness room. All in all a good experience. The staff is certainly a stand-out.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
RadGM, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Phoenix Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2013

I appreciate you taking the time to share your outstanding review of the Radisson Phoenix Airport. I apologize for the TV concerns, but am pleased that the staff responded quickly to complete your stay. Thanks also for mentioning our location and breakfast as so many guests come for those reasons. We hope to welcome you back soon!
Best wishes,

Reviewed 18 August 2013

We had a flight at 11:30 pm so we checked into the hotel to have a nice restful day. They have a nice pool and hot tub to relax at. The room was nice and comfortable and the staff was very friendly. It was very easy to get to the airport. We were a little confused about returning the car to the rental company. Go early if you have a car rental. I would definetly stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
RadGM, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Phoenix Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2013

Wow! Thanks for your great review and for taking the time to write about your experience at the Radisson Phoenix Airport. I am pleased that you had time to enjoy the pool area. Hopefully you can stay longer on your next visit and enjoy other amenities like our RBG Bar and Grill.
See you soon,

Reviewed 14 August 2013

After being in Sedona, we got to the Radisson, in Phoenix, in time to return the rental car, eat dinner, repack, shower, sleep and get a wake up call at 3:30 a.m. for the hotel's airport shuttle at 4 a.m. The shuttle got us to the airport in 10 minutes. No traffic.
This was the third hotel we stayed in this week. We were on the fourth floor. The room was very clean. The queen beds comfortable. The bathroom was bright, clean and roomy. We did not have any planes overhead. The desk staff was very helpful. We ate, at the restaurant, at the hotel. The food was very good but we did have to wait longer than expected to get it on the table. We left before breakfast, but hotel type coffee was available.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
RadGM, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Phoenix Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2013

Thanks for sharing your review of the Radisson Phoenix Airport. I am pleased that we were able to cap off your trip to Sedona and you enjoyed our hotel facilities and restaurant. Our location serves many who are heading to Sedona, Grand Canyon and other great vacation locations in greater Arizona. We hope to see you back when you can spend more time in Phoenix and enjoy our pool and fitness center.

Reviewed 9 August 2013

My main complaint is with the rooms, we had a king suite and a double room on the second floor. Both rooms were gloomy, smelled of stale smoke and had the hotel's a/c units location just outside the window. Whilst I appreciate they have to be somewhere. I think guests should be warned or offered a lower rate. We had just arrived from the UK and wanted to have something to eat & get some sleep so we did not complain. We could have asked for a other room but again that is disruptive and we just want to enjoy our holiday.
The staff were all warm & and very friendly. The hotel is well located for arriving in Phoenix, visiting local attractions and then heading up to northern AZ. The pool was being renovated at the time of our visit which was again disappointing, the gym was small but with good equipment plus weights. The bar lacked atmosphere, but the food was tasty and our server was welcoming and attentive. I enjoyed the breakfast buffet, again very impressed with the staff. Overall I would stay here again but not in the same room.

Room Tip: Don't stay on the second floor views are non existent and a/c systems are just outside the windo...
1  Thank claregar
RadGM, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Phoenix Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2013

Thank you for reaching out and writing your review. I am sorry you were not satisfied with the accommodations & view of your room. I will discuss the conditions of your room with our staff to ensure all guest rooms are up to Radisson standards. Thanks also for the kind words regarding the staff and please let us know when you are returning so we can block a higher floor room. Our pool is open again and looking great - see you soon,

Reviewed 8 August 2013 via mobile

We stayed here for 5 nights. It was one of my better decisions. I love being within range of the aitport; it puts my mind at ease seeing that traffic control tower. The view of the city and mountains was also lovely. I loved the design of our standard king room: the divider between the bed and coffee station was fantastic. The bed was extremely comfortable. Loved having the coffee facility. We hired a car so it was no problem getting to the Fashion Square. The hotel has a small but very well maintained pool. I used it every day. It was just enough but I didn't find that many people used it so we were able to relax there in comfort. The cafe is pretty basic and the bar area suffers from a lack of ambience, due to very bright lighting and rather upright seating. Otherwise, I loved this hotel; great price, clean big rooms. I would easily return here.

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank AUStoWORLD
RadGM, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Phoenix Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2013

Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience at the Radisson Phoenix Airport. Your insights will be a big help to future travelers. Thanks for mentioning that even at an airport hotel in Phoenix, there are great mountain views to be found. Our location is a great jumping off point for Scottsdale, Tempe and Phoenix. I hope you get the chance to return and join us again at the Radisson Phoenix Airport.