“Great hotel”

Ranked #28 of 174 Hotels in Phoenix
Stillwater, Minnesota
“Great hotel”
Reviewed 14 March 2014

Excellent service by everyone at the Raddison Phoenix Airport.
Being a Club Carlson Gold member we were upgraded to a suite on the business floor. Excellent view of the mountains.
Bathroon showing it's age but clean.
Pool could use a little more cleaning though.
Would definately return!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
RadGM, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Phoenix Airport, responded to this review, 18 March 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write your great review. I am pleased to see that you enjoyed your upgraded room and view of Camelback Mountain. I appreciate your loyalty to the Carlson brands and look forward to your next stay.
Ted Trembath - General Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (102)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Leduc Alberta
Reviewed 10 March 2014

Very clean rooms, Great food, & Excellent service. The room was quiet and spotless. 4 star hotel but the food and service is 5 star. We had to stay a couple of nights because we missed our flight, but because the room was so nice we didn't mind that we had missed our flight.

Room Tip: Try to request a room up high because the pool area can get noisy.
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank koenbar
RadGM, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Phoenix Airport, responded to this review, 11 March 2014
Thank you for your great review and for sharing with others your experience at the Radisson Phoenix Airport. I am delighted to read that you enjoyed the food at RBG Bar & Grill as well as the service. I am sorry you missed your flight but very happy you enjoyed your unplanned stop in our home. Hopefully next time you can plan your visit and enjoy the great sites and flavors one has access to using the Radisson Phoenix Airport as your jumping off point.
Seattle
Reviewed 8 March 2014 via mobile

Made a reservation for one nite, paid in full in advance and when we arrived to check in were told that others had extended their stay so there was no room for us. It was 1:30am and they "walked" us to a lesser hotel down the road. I've stayed in this hotel before and thought it was nice but this was terrible customer service. Beware!

Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
3 Thank Cherylswroth
RadGM, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Phoenix Airport, responded to this review, 10 March 2014
I regret that we were unable to accommodate your reservation on that night. This does not happen often and it is always unfortunate to our valued guest that we are forced to relocate. I can assure you that we have many systems in place to minimize this occurrence, but I am aware that it does not change your negative experience with us. I hope you give us another chance for you to experience the wonderful service and stays like the other reviewers on Trip Advisor are referring to. Please contact the hotel directly and ask for the GM if you are visiting Phoenix again. Again, I apologize that this had such a negative effect on your trip to the Valley of the Sun.
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed 5 March 2014

This hotel and it's staff have impressed me more and more with each stay. Large rooms, comfortable beds, nice personal gym and excellent staff that really makes the stay special. All of that and a good value as well. Centrally located for anything Phoenix, this is my must stay for my business trips. Highly Recommend.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Thanks for an impressive review of your experience at the Radisson Phoenix Airport. I appreciate your loyalty to our hotel as your home away from home for business and anything in Phoenix. We look forward to your next visit!
Minneapolis, Minnesota
Reviewed 1 March 2014

This is a wonderful business hotel located very close to the PHX airport. How close? I took the skytrain to 44th/Washington. Then walked 2 blocks to the Radisson. At Checkin I was welcomed with warm smiles. Thanked for my loyalty and was given room choices. The front desk person suggested that if I did not mind a room with 2 beds, she could put me on a high floor with a beautiful view of the saddle back mountains. Sounded great to me.

The room had dated furniture, but was very comfortable. The door has Very poor noise insulation: I could hear conversations happening in the hallway. No fridge or microwave. Also, there is no free food at the Radisson, but there is an overpriced restaurant in the lobby. No worries, there is a circle K gas station a block away.

Free Airport shuttle service is available. The temp in my hometown was 20 below, so I chose to walk and soak up the sun and warmth. Highly recommand this Radisson.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
RadGM, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Phoenix Airport, responded to this review, 3 March 2014
Thank you for your warm review of your experience at the Radisson Phoenix Airport. I appreciate your recommendation of our hotel especially if a guest is without a car. Our location is a key feature along with beautiful views on the higher floors. Our RBG Bar & Grill does have some value options and I hope you get a chance to enjoy it on a future visit. It is great to hear that you enjoyed the Valley of the Sun and its best feature – sunny weather. Thanks again for sharing.
Newfoundland
Reviewed 1 March 2014 via mobile

We were fortunate to snag a King room here when our flight to Las Vegas was diverted for weather. Rate was reasonable, bed was comfy, rooms/halls a bit dated but clean and comfortable. The staff is fantastic (thanks Eric!) and the shuttle is quick and frequent. Just what we needed.

Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Thanks for sharing your great experience at the Radisson Phoenix Airport. I know it was unplanned, but I am very pleased that you found our staff accommodating and the shuttle convenient. Next time you come to Phoenix, hopefully you will have time to enjoy our other amenities like Fitness Center, Outdoor Pool and RBG Bar & Grill. See you soon!
Reviewed 23 January 2014 via mobile

Hotel is the most desirable. It is close to the airport but nothing else. Good shuttle service. All the staff is friendly from check in to shuttle driver. The bartender was amazingly good and friendly! Room are kinda dated but the beds are awesome! Nice conference rooms and catering was good.

Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Jason K
RadGM, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Phoenix Airport, responded to this review, 24 January 2014
Thanks for your great comments regarding our customer service. Thank you for noticing our upgraded conference facilities and catering. We are in the planning stages of our guest room portion of our renovation. I hope you can return and enjoy all of our amenities in your next visit.