“Another good stay at Radisson!”

Radisson Hotel Phoenix Airport
Ranked #32 of 174 Hotels in Phoenix
Reviewed 30 May 2014

The rooms are nice, the restaurant, lounge and other amenities are good, but what makes this hotel special is their staff! The shuttle driver arrived at the airport only minutes after I called. The front desk staff at both check-in and check-out were friendly, quick and efficient. Our waiter was prompt to wait on us, and had a sense of humor that even made my 18 year old granddaughter laugh! After dinner I stopped by the lounge and was greeted by yet another smiling, friendly face!

I've only stayed here on two occasions, both caused by a flight cancellation so I can't address the location in terms of other activities in Phoenix, only that it's wonderfully close to the airport. On both of those occasions I did notice that their were flight crews checking in, too. I'm guessing that they would be staying someplace else if this didn't meet their expectations in every way.

If I ever stay in Phoenix on purpose this will be the first place I would check for accommodations.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
RadGM, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Phoenix Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2014

Thank you for sharing your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience at the Radisson Phoenix Airport. I am delighted to read that you will come back because of the friendly staff. Our team members are what set us apart and why so many people return week after week. Hopefully you can come back on a planned trip to Phoenix and enjoy all the hotel amenities and area attractions. See you soon!
Best wishes,
Ted Trembath - General Manager

Write a ReviewReviews (1,109)

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Modern, updated hotel, very clean with large business center and salt water pool. Beds are very comfortable. Happy hour has 1-2 dollars off drinks and reduced price appetizers from 4-6 PM. Airport shuttle every 20 minutes.

• Stayed: May 2014
RadGM, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Phoenix Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2014

Thank you for your feedback. I was delighted to read that you enjoyed our modern look, business center and happy hour specials in RBG Bar & Grill. I appreciate you also mentioning our 24 hour shuttle and comfortable beds - you nailed it!
See you soon,

Reviewed 20 May 2014

I'm lying in my Radisson bed right now doing this review. Flew in from London today only to find I had booked for tomorrow not today! Joy on the front desk was soooo amazing telling me not to worry as she would sort it all out. She was on the phone to Expedia and I had no worries. Lovely room and SUPER friendly staff. This is an example of how all hotels should be.
THANKS RADISSON.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
RadGM, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Phoenix Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2014

Thanks for your excellent feedback and for taking the time during your experience to share. We have already shared your feedback with Joy and the team. They love to hear this immediate appreciation. I hope your trip to Phoenix was as lovely as your stay at the Radisson and we hope to see you back!

Reviewed 19 May 2014

As a flight attendant, I stay 5 nights a week in a hotel. I think that makes me somewhat of an expert on hotels!
The Radisson Hotel Phoenix Airport is awesome! The staff is exceptionally welcoming, accommodating and efficient .
The rooms are the perfect combination of luxury, comfort and function.
The hotel is generous with early check-in, late check-out and shuttle runs on request. The bar and restaurant offer innovative and fresh items: Oaxaca chorizo cheese melt appetizer, roasted root vegetables, crispy spiced salmon..... Not the typical hotel fare! Delicious!
The gym is superior! It is a spacious full-sized gym with ellipticals , treadmills, free weights , weight machines, balls, yoga mats..... It has it all. There are also fresh towels, purified water and big screen tv..
I highly recommend the Radisson Phoenix Airport Hotel !!!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Margie D
RadGM, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Phoenix Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2014

Wow- Thanks Margie for your wonderful review of the Radisson Phoenix Airport. These comments from a professional traveler mean a lot to the team. I appreciate you mentioning the welcoming staff, shuttle efficiency, the spacious fitness center and especially our RBG Bar & Grill. Our in house restaurant is great for hotel guests and locals who want creative, fresh food served with a smile. Thanks for helping us spread the word! See you soon,
Best wishes & rock on!,

Reviewed 18 May 2014

My wife and I have booked this hotel online, and when we arrived, we were extremely happy with the check-in and the room which was provided to us. The front desk staff was able to answer all of our questions, since this was our first trip to Phoenix, and we were not sure what was around us, for places to eat and also on how to get around. Room was very clean and quiet. We would definitely go back and would highly recommend it.

Room Tip: We were on the fourth floor, by the elevator, and was surprised on how quiet it was, even tho the ho...
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience. I am pleased to read that our team was able to let you know all the great places around the hotel to eat, experience Phoenix and play! Our central location is a key benefit with access to the light rail and major highways; everything the Valley of the Sun has to offer is available from the Radisson Phoenix Airport. I hope you can come back to visit us for another stay!

Reviewed 16 May 2014

I travel a lot for business and it's very important that I stay at hotels that are well ran and treat you like family.
The Radisson Hotel Phoenix Airport was all that and more.
The staff was friendly and professional. The facility was well kept and clean and my room was very comfortable.
I have stayed at their competitors in the area and have never been that impressed, even at much higher room rate.
All they need to do for an excellent rating is offer complimentary coffee to get the tired businessman going in the morning.
This is my new home away from home in Phoenix.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

Thanks for making us your new home in Arizona. Our team is proud that you chose us for your second home. I look forward to your next trip back to see us. See you soon!
Best wishes,

Reviewed 12 May 2014

We booked this hotel online and were pleasantly surprised with the hotel and its services. From the front desk staff to the restaurant waitresses, we were treated like royalty. Rooms were extremely clean and well appointed. We would definitely return to this hotel and will recommend it.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for your feedback and the great recommendation. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed the hotel, staff and overall service. I look forward to your next stay.