“Best place to stay the night before flying out of Sky Harbor...”

Radisson Hotel Phoenix Airport
Ranked #28 of 175 Hotels in Phoenix
Portsmouth, Virginia
“Best place to stay the night before flying out of Sky Harbor...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 August 2014

Because I live in Northern AZ & routinely fly out of Sky Harbor on morning flights, I choose to stay with the folks at this Radisson.

Great facility, great people... and you can grab a late-evening meal in the lobby bar if you arrive as late as I usually do!

I've stayed at the rest... now I choose to stay here. I don't like change & appreciate consistent service.

I'm writing this because I believe that good service deserves to be recognized, and this is how I choose to do it. MB

Room Tip: I come to sleep... haven't had a 'bad room' yet...
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
RadGM, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Phoenix Airport, responded to this review, 12 August 2014
Thank you for recognizing our team at the Radisson Phoenix Airport. I will share your comments with the staff as they are always pleased to here how their efforts continue to have positive affects on guest lives. Hope to see you again soon on your next out of state trip!
Best wishes,
Ted Trembath - General Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (98)
Deming, New Mexico
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 August 2014

Great hotel, but as with most hotels terrible beds. Seems to be the norm and why would you go to a hotel if not to sleep!! Rooms were nice, clean, towels were nice and fluffy. Nice TV with some actual channels to scroll through.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Hotels

We are sorry to hear you did not have a good night’s sleep due to the comfort of your bed. We know a good night’s rest is very important. I am pleased to see your positive comments on cleanliness and TV stations. Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us and we hope for another opportunity to exceed your expectations.
Globe, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 August 2014

I was traveling home from Idaho after a 14 day fire assignment. We have a 10 pm stop traveling rule in place. This hotel was recommended by my dispatch center. I made the reservation and spent the night, I was picked up the net day. It was a good stay.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Hotels

RadGM, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Phoenix Airport, responded to this review, 5 August 2014
First and foremost; thank you for your service as a fire fighter. The hospitality industry owes a great deal of gratitude for brave folks like you who help keep our country's natural beauty safe for visitors to enjoy. I also appreciate you taking the time to write about your experience here at the Radisson Phoenix Airport and hope you can join us again for a longer stay.
Los Angeles, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 July 2014

We shoe this mainly as a reputable chain near hoenix airport. Good hotel, near airport, wifi, and good service. Excellent breakfast package. The business office in the lobby is good for printing boarding passes. I would use this hotel again.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Hotels

RadGM, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Phoenix Airport, responded to this review, 4 August 2014
Thanks for mentioning our breakfast package, fast WiFi and convenient business center from your stay at the Radisson Phoenix Airport. I am pleased to hear that you had a wonderful stay. Please come back and join us when you can!
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 July 2014

Looking for a quiet, clean upper star, lower priced hotel? Stay at the Radisson, AZ Airport hotel. My room had an odor as well as the toilet wasn't flushing properly. Upon bringing this to the front desk's attention, I was immediately upgraded and moved to an exec suite! Pool area was pleasant, complimentary airport shuttle, happy hour, great staff! $68.00 a night, a great value! Wished I could have stayed a few days, to really enjoy my exec. suite! I will be back!

Review collected in partnership with Radisson Hotels

RadGM, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Phoenix Airport, responded to this review, 30 July 2014
Thank you for your feedback and I apologize for the condition of your first room. However, I am very pleased that our team was able to show our "Yes I Can" culture to make it right during your stay. Thanks also for mentioning the great value of the Radisson Phoenix Airport. I look forward to your next stay and hope you can stay longer on your next visit.
United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 July 2014

Internet was free, shuttle to and from airport, room service with reasonably priced meals, pool…...what more could you ask for! Staff was very friendly and accommodating. Rooms were clean and modern. I didn’t get to visit them but this location has a pool, business center and restaurant downstairs. Conveniently located.

Review collected in partnership with Radisson Hotels

Thank you for your excellent review of the Radisson Phoenix Airport. I appreciate you mentioning all of our features like the accommodating staff, pool, business center and great location. What more could we ask for in a guest like you! See you soon,
Best wishes,
Phoenix, Arizona
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 July 2014

I stayed here one night and was in need of adjoining rooms. I had room 514, a king room. The bed was comfortable, the room had a nice business area and the bathroom was very upgraded although the room was definitely smaller than I pictured. The adjoining room was 512. I was surprised to find it in great need of some tlc. There were patches on the walls that had not been painted over, tears and just general wear and tear. The rooms however, regardless of the need for upgrading (the rooms still have popcorn ceilings) were clean and comfortable. The hotel is in fantastic proximity to the airport, just minutes away with a constantly running shuttle. The restaurant and bar are very modern and appealing with a nice menu. I ordered room service for dinner, food was average. Breakfast was actually quite good. The restaurant offers an ala carte menu as well as a very large breakfast buffet. You can see the parking lot from the rooms and it seemed generally safe and well lit. All in all, even with the need for tlc and upgrades, if you are looking for a clean, comfortable place to spend the night near the airport you will find it here. They are not trying to be a destination hotel but do succeed in being a lovely "near the airport" place to lay your head.

1 Thank BLBTraveler
RadGM, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Phoenix Airport, responded to this review, 28 July 2014
Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay at the Radisson Phoenix Airport. I am happy to hear that you were able to take advantage of the RBG Bar & Grill for dinner and breakfast. You have pointed out some nice features of the hotel including convenient shuttle, clean and comfortable. Hope to see you back soon!