“Fabulous Hotel”

Ranked #29 of 174 Hotels in Phoenix
Tucson, Arizona
“Fabulous Hotel”
Reviewed 27 August 2014

I came for business, and left believing that this is the best place I've stayed in Phoenix, hands down. The rooms are spacious, well appointed, and very clean. The bed was comfortable. The staff was super nice and helpful. Breakfast is better than I hoped. The entire experience was A+. I'll stay here again.

Review collected in partnership with Radisson Hotels

RadGM, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Phoenix Airport, responded to this review, 4 September 2014
Wow! - Thanks for the fabulous review of the Radisson Phoenix Airport. Our staff will love to read how you enjoyed our comfortable beds, great breakfast and super nice employees. We hope to see you soon!
Ted Trembath - General Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (104)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Wilmington, United States
Reviewed 27 August 2014

This hotel was clean, well appointed, and staff were great. Free airport shuttle. It's close to train so getting downtown is quick (or 10 minute drive). Nice workout room. Better than average breakfast buffet. I'll make this my Phoenix headquarters.

Review collected in partnership with Radisson Hotels

Thanks for making the Radisson Phoenix Airport Hotel your headquarters when visiting Phoenix for business or pleasure. I appreciate you mentioning our fitness center, breakfast buffet and location close to the light rail. I hope you can visit us soon and enjoy all the hotel has to offer for your next trip to Phoenix.
Huntsville, Alabama, United States
Reviewed 26 August 2014

The hotel staff is excellent - professional - helpful - very personable - willing to help - from registration to departure - truly a pleasant experience - the on property restaurant and bar are perfect for the weary travelers - business - pleasure - family - enjoyed talking with the staff - all around a very good experience - this property is on my return list when in the Phoenix area

Room Tip: Actually, at this hotel, all rooms are very good - my preference is always the high floors
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
RadGM, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Phoenix Airport, responded to this review, 27 August 2014
Wow - thanks for such a great review of the Radisson Phoenix Airport. I will pass on your great comments regarding the staff and I appreciate you mentioning our on-site RBG Bar & Grill. I am pleased to hear you had such a nice time at our hotel and we will see you next time you come to Phoenix.
Sedona, Arizona
Reviewed 25 August 2014

This was a great hotel location for staying and leaving your car while you are traveling, The staff were all extremely helpful with any questions. I left my car for 10 days and had no problem with contacting the hotel for pick-up from the airport back to the hotel. The driver was very helpful and drove me to where my car was parked. He also was great with directions to the freeway.

This hotel is a 10 to 15 min shuttle drive to the PHX. We reserved the shuttle the night before for a pick-up the next morning for a very early flight.

Only issue we had was the air conditioner in our room was a bit noisy. The room was clean and linens and bed were very comfortable.

We certainly would stay again at this hotel

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
Thanks for your review of the Radisson Phoenix Airport. I am delighted to read that you enjoyed our convenient location and friendly staff. I am sure that other travelers out of Sky Harbor are interested in your experience at the Radisson. I hope to see you again soon!
Wichita, Kansas
Reviewed 25 August 2014

Staff was less than courteous on my arrival. I was very early and they just didn't seem to know how to handle it. There was no complimentary coffee. The prices in the restaurant were too high to just have a seat and enjoy a snack. The staff offered no assistance in finding local attractions or restaurants. They only directed me to the business center and said I was welcome to search online. Did I mention there was no complimentary coffee. Later in the day the staff bobbled all arrangements for the group I came with. Dinner was mediocre and cold by the time all were served. Our dining room was constricted and lacked any decor. My guest room was nice. The pool was fantastic. The bed was comfortable. Everything a hotel should be. But I just can't get by the lack of good old fashioned courtesy.

Review collected in partnership with Radisson Hotels

Thank you taking the time to share your experience. I am sorry to hear of your dissatisfaction, and that your event did not work as planned. Your feedback will assist us in preparing for future meetings and events at our property. I am also sorry that you did not experience high level of guest service that most guests find. I do hope you will return on another visit to Phoenix and give us a chance to exceed your expectations. Thanks for the nice comments regarding the pool as well.
the villages, United States
Reviewed 24 August 2014

The hotel was convenient and the staff was pleasant. Breakfast was fine and included. The room was small even though it was a suite. Bathroom was tight and there was no place to put the suitcase except on the couch.

Review collected in partnership with Radisson Hotels

I appreciate you taking the time to write a review for the Radisson Phoenix Airport. I apologize for some of the concerns you mentioned, especially because it sounds like your room did not have a luggage rack which is standard in all guest rooms. I will look into this and make sure that there is one for any future guests.
GUilin, China
Reviewed 16 August 2014

good service , better room and clean bed linens. hope to improve the air condition quality, it a bit noisy good service , better room and clean bed linens. hope to improve the air condition quality, it a bit noisy

Review collected in partnership with Radisson Hotels

RadGM, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Phoenix Airport, responded to this review, 18 August 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write about your stay. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed the good service and clean hotel. I apologize that the noise of the A/C was not to your liking. We will use this feedback to improve for future guests. I look forward to you joining us in the future.