“Great place to stay”

Radisson Hotel Phoenix Airport
Ranked #29 of 174 Hotels in Phoenix
Reviewed 31 August 2014

Hotel staff all so friendly and accommodating while staying there to take my daughter home to PA after an MVA….everyone was so very, very helpful! Restaurant food delicious! Everyone went out of their way to help us! Anthony carried all our bags to our room and helped us settle in…front desk allowed us a late check out as my daughter had a broken back and could not sit at the airport for hours….shuttle driver carried our 4 bags to curbside check in (quite far)….such an unbelievable group of employees ! Please give them all a raise!

Review collected in partnership with Radisson Hotels
RadGM, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Phoenix Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to write about your experience at the Radisson Phoenix Airport. I am thrilled to see you had such a great time with our staff and I will surely let them know about your comments. The team is surely our strength as they enjoy serving every day and living the Yes I Can Radisson service culture. I hope you can visit us again with more time for fun! See you soon,

There are newer reviews for Radisson Hotel Phoenix Airport

Reviewed 27 August 2014

The staff at this hotel are great. The staff went out of their way to greet me at the front desk and then greeted me again in my room after I checked in. This hotel is very close to the Phoenix airport but the rooms are quiet and spacious.

Room Tip: Ask for one of the suites on the top floor, they are large enough for families if needed.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business

I appreciate you taking the time to write your review of the Radisson Phoenix Airport. It is great to hear that you found the airport location convenient and quiet as well. Please come back to see us again when travels bring back to Phoenix!

Reviewed 27 August 2014 via mobile

The room was great, also the saltwater pool and jacuzzi. Me and my family loved our room and the hotel. Most of all it was close to the airport and Chase Field so we caught a Diamondbacks game. The people were nice. We did not get free breakfast even though we ordered it when we booked.

Stayed: August 2014

Thanks for your feedback regarding your experience at the Radisson Phoenix Airport. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed the room and the Dbacks game! Thanks for pointing out our convenient location to the light rail which takes you to many great downtown attractions. Hope to see you again soon,

Reviewed 27 August 2014

I came for business, and left believing that this is the best place I've stayed in Phoenix, hands down. The rooms are spacious, well appointed, and very clean. The bed was comfortable. The staff was super nice and helpful. Breakfast is better than I hoped. The entire experience was A+. I'll stay here again.

Review collected in partnership with Radisson Hotels

Wow! - Thanks for the fabulous review of the Radisson Phoenix Airport. Our staff will love to read how you enjoyed our comfortable beds, great breakfast and super nice employees. We hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 27 August 2014

This hotel was clean, well appointed, and staff were great. Free airport shuttle. It's close to train so getting downtown is quick (or 10 minute drive). Nice workout room. Better than average breakfast buffet. I'll make this my Phoenix headquarters.

Review collected in partnership with Radisson Hotels

Thanks for making the Radisson Phoenix Airport Hotel your headquarters when visiting Phoenix for business or pleasure. I appreciate you mentioning our fitness center, breakfast buffet and location close to the light rail. I hope you can visit us soon and enjoy all the hotel has to offer for your next trip to Phoenix.

Reviewed 26 August 2014

The hotel staff is excellent - professional - helpful - very personable - willing to help - from registration to departure - truly a pleasant experience - the on property restaurant and bar are perfect for the weary travelers - business - pleasure - family - enjoyed talking with the staff - all around a very good experience - this property is on my return list when in the Phoenix area

Room Tip: Actually, at this hotel, all rooms are very good - my preference is always the high floors
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
RadGM, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Phoenix Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2014

Wow - thanks for such a great review of the Radisson Phoenix Airport. I will pass on your great comments regarding the staff and I appreciate you mentioning our on-site RBG Bar & Grill. I am pleased to hear you had such a nice time at our hotel and we will see you next time you come to Phoenix.

Reviewed 25 August 2014

This was a great hotel location for staying and leaving your car while you are traveling, The staff were all extremely helpful with any questions. I left my car for 10 days and had no problem with contacting the hotel for pick-up from the airport back to the hotel. The driver was very helpful and drove me to where my car was parked. He also was great with directions to the freeway.

This hotel is a 10 to 15 min shuttle drive to the PHX. We reserved the shuttle the night before for a pick-up the next morning for a very early flight.

Only issue we had was the air conditioner in our room was a bit noisy. The room was clean and linens and bed were very comfortable.

We certainly would stay again at this hotel

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family

Thanks for your review of the Radisson Phoenix Airport. I am delighted to read that you enjoyed our convenient location and friendly staff. I am sure that other travelers out of Sky Harbor are interested in your experience at the Radisson. I hope to see you again soon!