“Stay away”
Review of Travelers Inn

Travelers Inn
Ranked #123 of 174 Hotels in Phoenix
Reviewed 25 July 2014

If you need drugs or a hooker this is a good place to stay. Unclean room very dirty place. More drugs and hookers than guest. Not a good place to stay with out a gun or somethings to protect yourself. I can not unstand why and how this place is still open

• Stayed: July 2014
2  Thank ukwizard

Reviewed 11 March 2014

I stayed in this motel 2 nights on my company card. It was the worst motel I have ever stayed in..
1 the phone did not work
2 no microwave as advertised .one was later sent to the room,
3 tv could not be adjusted to lighten picture. outdated by 30 years at least.
4 no hot water.
5 door card did not work . maintenance had to use passkey.
6 Small drops of blood on sheet under pillow.Sheet appeared washed.
7 toilet loose .rocks when sat on.
8 The Continental breakfast was a joke.
Need I say More? Go there at your own risk.I will say te staff was cordial
I will spread the word as much as i can .When I got home I emailed them about my displeasure but have heard no response in return. I also complained to the staff at the time I was there but they were only sympathetic and could do nothing.
Robert B Ferguson Sr

Room Tip: Go to a different motel.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Robert F
Reviewed 25 March 2012

The staff was friendly and the pool looked amazing although it was still too chilly for a swim. The room however, was about the worst hotel room I have ever seen. There was a huge wet spot in the comforter, my feet got black from walking across the carpet, and did I mention the 2 condom wrappers and the pill we found behind the night stand. This was seriously awful. For 20$ more we got a room at the laquinta on the other side of the interstate. Why is this dump still in business?

• Stayed: March 2012
2  Thank Whitewolf7773
Reviewed 21 March 2012

I didn't stay here by choice. The "nicer hotel" next door where I originally booked my reservation was unable to accommodate me the first night of my stay (long and different story) due to a large group who did not check out that day. So they comped my room and put me in this place for one night on their dime. After 9pm, you cannot access the lobby and must use a small foyer with a night window in it to conduct business with the staff member. I will say she was very friendly and accommodating though. I knew I was going to be dissapointed in my stay when I observed about 20 semi trucks parked in the lot. Nothing against truckers but it gages, in my mind, the caliber of the establishment. On my way to the room, there were numerous bystanders hanging around in the shadows outside, which if I wasn't fully capable of protecting myself, might have me a bit concerned about safety. Of course my hunch was correct when I walked into the drab, extremely sparse and EXTREMELY dirty room. Carpet was absolutely filthy, the beds were old and uninviting, sheets had cigarette burns, pillows were dingy and flat, the dresser was worn out and badly weathered, the door had gaps all around it and was covered in dirty stains. The toilet had obviously not been cleaned as there were splatters of (yep, brown remnants) from the previous guest. Fortunately, I did not have to get close enough to that to concern myself during this very short night. The towels were a very unappealing shade of dirty white. The only good thing I can say about the room is the shower water pressure is excellent, but fine tuning the temperature is a challenge. If I had paid for this room, I would have asked for my money back and stayed elsewhere. As it was, I had got there late and this was my choice on someone elses dime. I just wanted to get some sleep and get out of there.

Room Tip: There are much better choices. Look elsewhere.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank Pickyonejustme
Reviewed 14 March 2012

Bathroom gross, flitters everywhere, flying around. Toilet seat broken, no shampoos, one bar of soap. Sketchy area with the smell of "mary jane" wafting in the air. One night will do it!!!

Room Tip: Anywhere but here.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank JMargey
Reviewed 14 March 2012

I had over 50 huge bites on my body after staying here for one night. Breakfast had dry up store bought pastrys (2) and coffee. Getting out on the street is difficult. Not worth the savings. It is near Ihop and fast food and right off the freeway, had a nice pool, but not worth getting eaten alive.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank purplelover_12
Reviewed 22 May 2011

Me and a few friends went on a road trip to Phoenix for my cousins graduation. We stayed at the Traveler's Inn for a couple days. We ended up renting three separate rooms. The staff was really nice accommodating us, we had all our rooms next to each other and all facing the pool. The rooms were really nice and very clean. The pool was really nice and cool, the water was clean and refreshing. What I liked the most about our stay was the staff, they were super friendly, we had no problems at all.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with friends
Also consider these accommodations in or near Phoenix
Comfort Inn I-10 West at 51st Ave
La Quinta Inn & Suites Phoenix I-10 West
Holiday Inn Phoenix-West
Holiday Inn Phoenix-West
#91 of 174 in Phoenix
WoodSpring Suites Phoenix I-10 West
Courtyard Phoenix West/Avondale
Best Western Tolleson Hotel

Been to Travelers Inn? Share your experiences!