“Beautiful, Comfortable, Safe and Convenient.”
other travellers have booked this property
Open and Spacious Living Room. The Euro Lounger lets into a full size bed that is very comfortable.
The living room has plenty of space. Flat screen TV with DVD and BluRay with a movie library. You will not want to leave your vacation home. Read one of the many books or play a game.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Enjoy your vacation in this upscale resort like condo.
The natural light and open space feel just like home.
Hardwood laminate floors throughout the home. No carpet at all.
Dining room table for four guests.
Plenty of counter space to cook a meal and enjoy a quick breakfast.
Save money and cook a meal if you like with this full kitchen.
All black appliances including dishwasher, microwave, stove, and refrigerator.
Entry to your luxury condo.
Enjoy a great nights rest in you Cal King Bed.
This is a very comfortable Cal King Bed with a Memory Foam top.
You have a flat screen TV and DVD/Blu Ray player to enjoy evening movies in bed.
The bedroom has lots of natural light and plenty of room.
Lots of storage with extra linens. Iron board and iron.
A huge walk in closet with a luggage rack.
Bathroom is a full bath and shower option. All linens are provided and a blow dryer.
Full size washer and dryer. Go home with clean clothes. :)
Enjoy a meal, bottle of wine, or your morning coffee and paper on your private balcony.
Your private balcony with seating for four.
The main pool area has gorgeous palm trees and plenty of loungers.
Can't you see yourself enjoying the sun and taking a dip in the pool.
The jacuzzi if a perfect way to relax and enjoy your visit.
Very upscale pool area.
The only thing missing is you.
Plenty of outdoor seating to enjoy.
Outdoor fireplace and seating.
Upstairs lounge area to read a book or listen to music.
Beautiful complex with so much to enjoy.
BBQ area to grill up a steak and veggies.
You will love the second pool and jacuzzi area. Plenty of lounge chairs and tables.
The clubhouse balcony is a nice place to lounge around
Business center.
State of the art fitness center.
Enjoy a game of pool before heading out for the day.
Clubhouse.
Clubhouse.
Java bar to enjoy and have some quiet time.
Media room.
Your vacation awaits you.
A very upscale and gated community
You will feel like you are at a resort. So many beautiful Palm trees.
You feel like you are in Paradise and don't forget the sunblock. :)
Enjoy the lighted pool at night
Driveway to the gated community.
Entrance to the clubhouse
Driveway to gated community.
Lush landscaping.
You will appreciate the beautifully manicured grounds.
Arizona has some of the best golf in the world and beautiful weather to enjoy
You cannot beat an Arizona sunset!
Enjoy your stay in the beautiful state of Arizona!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Janet V
Tiffin, United States
“Beautiful, Comfortable, Safe and Convenient.”
Reviewed 25 May 2016 for a stay in May 2016

Terrific stay at this property in Phoenix. Why stay in a hotel when you can have home-like accommodations at a lower cost?? Full kitchen was well-appointed and living spaces were spacious and tastefully decorated. Bed was super comfortable, and the walk-in closet was a wonderful surprise! Full laundry in the unit allowed me to pack clean clothes for my return trip. Traveling alone, I especially appreciated the safety of the gated community and the convenience of the keypad entry. Location is close to restaurants and other amenities, and just minutes from both hiking trails and downtown. Owner was attentive to my questions and very detailed in his instructions for check in and out. I would definitely stay here again.

Travelling group: Solo
Your age range 35-49
7 Jul 2016
Thank you very much for the detailed review of my home. I am sure this will help future guests. It sounds like you took full advantage of my home and all the amenities. It really is a great location and I'm glad you were able to enjoy some of the local restaurants. Next time you are in Phoenix I would be happy to host you. Thanks.
temerson1...
Birmingham, Alabama
“Great home away from home!”
Reviewed 25 February 2016 for a stay in December 2015
people found this review helpful

My husband and I are from Alabama and visited Phoenix on business. The condo was in a fantastic location close to lots of shopping. I have lots of food allergies and having the fully stocked kitchen was a bonus! There is a Whole Foods and Trader Joes super close by to buy healthy foods. The condo was very clean and comfy. The bed was exceptionally comfortable after a long plane trip. Joel was super quick to come by and check out the wifi when my husband was having trouble connecting. He fixed everything and all was good. Hoping my husband has to go back soon so we can go back and bring the kids this time to this lovely city!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The location and cleanliness
Liked least: nothing
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
6 Mar 2016
Thank you for your excellent review! I am so happy you enjoyed my home and your visit. I'm glad you enjoyed the easy access to the local healthy grocery stores. Cleanliness is very important to me and I'm glad you appreciated that. You are welcomed back anytime.
NYCaliKar...
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Nice Place and Centrally Located”
Reviewed 4 January 2016 for a stay in December 2015
people found this review helpful

My husband and I are New Yorkers living on the west coast. My husband had some vacation time at the end of the year, so we took a mini trip to Phoenix to explore and to get a feel for the city.

The owner was very helpful with answering any questions for me and we appreciated the early check in.

The unit was as pictured and very clean. We especially loved the comfortable bed. There is even a washer and dryer right off the kitchen, a bonus when traveling.

I liked that the unit was close to Phoenix AND beautiful Scottsdale (our favorite part of the trip).

It was cold during our trip, so we didn't get a chance to use the pool.

I would recommend this place to others.

Recommended for:
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
5 Jan 2016
I am so happy that you enjoyed your visit and my home. I'm glad the early check in helped out and that you got some nice rest and relaxation. I agree the location is ideal and you can get around the Valley easily. You are welcomed back anytime!
tthuang20...
Saint Paul, Minnesota
“It just like home.”
Reviewed 2 July 2015 for a stay in June 2015
person found this review helpful

It is a very conveniently located at the Bitmore area. The apartment is well equipped with a laundry room and walk-in closet. A full kitchen is a big plus. We are coming back for a full month next winter.

3 Jul 2015
I am so happy that you enjoyed my home and looking forward to hosting you again next winter!
CloeTimpe...
“Spacious Luxury Apartment in Beautiful Phoenix”
Reviewed 2 June 2015 for a stay in May 2015
people found this review helpful

We loved our stay at Joel's apartment in Phoenix. After spending weeks crossing America and staying in a lot of little one bedroom hotels, it was fantastic to just relax in such a spacious apartment where we had plenty of room to cook our own meals and do our own laundry in the fully equipped kitchen and washing rooms.
We also had access to the complex's gorgeous pool area and club house. I didn't end up using the gym or the communal barbecue, but I spent a number of days just lounging by the pool, which very rarely had anyone else there.
Across the road you will find a number of pubs and eateries. I recommend Cherry Blossom for great Thai and Chinese food. A CVS and a supermarket are also within walking distance.
I would recommend a car for this area if you are inclined to travel into downtown Phoenix or to Scottsdale. We didn't have a car for the first half of our stay in Phoenix and so we spent a lot of time just exploring the area around the apartment complex. However, there is a light rail stop about a 15 minute walk away, which will take you into downtown Phoenix. Otherwise an Uber to Scottsdale will cost about 15 dollars.
All in all I would definitely recommend this lovely apartment if you are looking for a spacious and comfortable place to stay. It certainly has all the amenities you need for a relaxing stay in Phoenix.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
2 Jun 2015
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. I am so happy you enjoyed my home! It sounds like you took full advantage of all my home has to offer and surrounding area. You were excellent guests and I would welcome you back to my condo anytime. Glad your loved the place and safe travels.
vwu0516
Seattle, Washington
“Perfect Phoenix home base”
Reviewed 6 April 2015 for a stay in April 2015
people found this review helpful

Joel's condo was perfect for our trip to Phoenix for spring training. The location is centralized to everywhere we needed to go. Grocery shops (Whole Foods, Fry's) are a short drive away. The condo unit is clean and well prepared for all of our needs. We were able to cook breakfast at home every day which is convenient and cost saving. We also enjoyed the very swanky pool at the condo. Joel is excellent at communicating with me. His instructions were super detailed and left no question at all on how to get into the unit. Joel also checked in with me to make sure we got in all right and graciously accommodated our late check out request. I highly recommend Joel's condo for business travelers or vacationers. It is a perfect home base.

8 Apr 2015
Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a review. I am happy that you enjoyed your visit and my condo. I agree the location is excellent! It sounds like you took full advantage of all the amenities and things my home has to offer. You are welcomed back anytime.
Beverly W
Dallas, Texas
“Beautiful home & best location”
Reviewed 1 April 2015 for a stay in March 2015
people found this review helpful

My husband and I could not have been happier with our visit. The home is beautifully decorated and very clean. We really loved the comfortable Cal King Bed. The condo had everything we could ask for and the kitchen was fully stocked to cook meals. The writing desk was perfect for planning day trips. The location was perfect and we enjoyed many of the local restaurants. The amenities in the complex were excellent. The pool area made us feel like we were at a resort and we had plenty of sun. Overall, this was one of the best experiences we have ever had and will come back for sure.

Your age range 50-64
1 Apr 2015
Thank you so much for your review. I am glad you enjoyed your vacation. It sounds like you were able to enjoy all that my home had to offer. I agree the bed is very comfortable and I love the location as well. You are welcomed back anytime.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing