“Exceed my expectations!”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Phoenix I-10 West
Ranked #50 of 174 Hotels in Phoenix
Miami, Florida, USA
Reviewed 17 September 2013

Great for the value! Best in class in McDowell road .Rooms are very well equipped with free internet sercice (no wireless), a fridge, blow dry, microwave, flat tv(premium and local channels), spacious clean bathroom and a great AC for the Phoenix weather. Something remarkable is the variety choices in the FREE breakfast. Definitely exceed my expectations for the price..it's like 5stars motel.

Fontana, California, USA
Reviewed 13 September 2013

Loved staying here. I was looking for a quiet time, clean rooms, affordable price with delicious breakfast included, clean swimming pools and not smoking hotel but I got more than that, I got exercise room included, computer access with free printing , laundry and vending machines access, and safe parking. I recommend this hotel to anyone who wants to enjoy quiet time.

Tucson, Arizona, USA
Reviewed 10 September 2013

Had a late check in, but desk clerk was very pleasent and helpful. And good recommendations. My favorate hotel in the Phoenix area, I appreciate the 100% no smoking.Original made reservations for one night, but as we were traveling with another couple we decided to stay an additional night and was able to do so without any trouble. The couple that was traveling with us was very impressed with the cleaness of your facilities. They had stayed at a resort earlier this year and it did not measure up to your standards. Thank you for providing a pleasent lodging place without breaking the bank. The breakfast with the varities is great with reasonable serving time.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 September 2013

Highly recommended if you are traveling through the Phoenix area. I was driving from Colorado to California and this motel proved to be a cool oasis in the desert. This is the kind of overnight experience you he to happen upon.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 September 2013

Was a nice hotel but elevators were slow and had to exit the building to smoke. Nice place for non smokers. Staff friendly and attentive. The breakfast was nicer then most continental I've had. Coffee was good and hot and never ran out. Room was clean and dust free. Comfortable. Would stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed 3 September 2013

Pros: Very pleasant welcome by front desk staff. Great prices.

Cons: Rooms are poorly maintained and reeked of smoke even though all rooms are supposed to be smoke free. Carpet is in need of cleaning and shampooing. Lot of things in the rooms are in need of repair: including broken air conditioning control panel door and wall controls that do not work well, broken bathroom fixtures and floor tiles, damaged telephone cords and faceplate. Extremely poor and rude check out service from front desk staff named Alicia.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
lq0853gm, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Phoenix I-10 West, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2013

I would certainly like to apologize for your most recent stay. I would like to be able to resolve the problems that you reported for your room,however I am not sure what room you were in. Could you please contact me with the room number or your name? It is through your feedback that we are able to improve what we do. Thank you

Highland, California, USA
Reviewed 3 September 2013

Brought my 2 kids (daughter 6) (son 4) to stay while we traveled to AZ for funeral. even though it was 117 degrees outdoors this place was very clean and very cool in temp. the staff was very inviting. place was crowded when it came time to check in and we wernt able to check into our room till after 3 pm but they still welcomed us and we still enjoyed the free continental breakfast anyways. they offered us a late check out and never onced felt rushed to leave. Great place to stay excellent price and we will return.