“I'm a regular at this location”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Phoenix I-10 West
Ranked #50 of 174 Hotels in Phoenix
Manchester, New Hampshire
Reviewed 29 September 2013

Plenty of tractor trailer parking on street. Staff is very friendly and helpful. ElPolo Loco, Sonic, chinese buffet, McDonalds and a convenience store all within 1/10 of a mile. Great breakfast of either scrambled eggs, french toast or biscuits and sausage gravy and of course waffles. Rooms are always very clean and comfy with a 42 inch TV in every room. This is where I stay when ever I'm in the Phoenix area which is usually a couple nights a week. The value and price can't be beat!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Reviewed 29 September 2013 via mobile

The room was nice, big desk and even a ceiling fan. Bed was very comfortable, pillows were too! Best night of sleep I've had in a hotel room! Was upset that the desk was unmanned for 15 minutes when I first arrived with some note about the pool being closed. I don't know where the clerk finally came from, but was friendly when she finally arrived.

• Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank HappyGirl27924
Reviewed 27 September 2013

We typically stay at Marriotts or Hiltons but since we were traveling with a dog, we wanted a pet friendly hotel without paying a huge fee. Bingo, LaQuinta doesn't charge for dogs! This hotel is a little older, but clean and comfortable. We were just passing through town, and this fit the bill. The front desk staff were friendly and there was a nice self serve breakfast that we took advantage of.

The room rate was exceptional since it was sweltering season in Phoenix (around $60), which had us a little concerned when booking but I did some comparison shopping and found that all the hotels had good rates in Phoenix in August!

We were heading west and the location of this hotel put us in a good place to continue on out of town and not run into rush hour traffic.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 September 2013

Looking for great value along the I-10? This is your place. The prices are reasonable, the breakfast is good, and the rooms are clean. Okay, so the exercise equipment is not all functioning and it's a cookie-cutter property in a "meh" part of town. It's half the price of a "suite type" (read "mini-suite") hotel downtown. I would recommend this property to people traveling on business and families passing through on vacation. It's not the ultimate in romance, nor a "destination" hotel. Wi-fi is free and they serve fresh cookies in the afternoon.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank tmgarrett
Reviewed 26 September 2013

I brought 5 dachshunds from a high kill shelter in CA to a rescue in Phoenix. After a 7 hour drive I wanted a clean and quiet place to stay before I had to turn around and head home. THIS was the perfect place. After dropping the doxies off at the rescue I checked in about 7 pm. Loretta was at the front desk and was VERY friendly. I had a nice and quiet nights sleep. Clean and quiet rooms..Would definitely stay there again. GREAT VALUE!!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
Eloy, Arizona, USA
Reviewed 20 September 2013

Very nice staff, hot meal(eggs, waffles, bacon, sausage, French toast and the all the breakfast needs). Clean rooms which made for a relaxing trip. Will be back when it's time to escape reality for a few days.
Highly recommend.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
Miami, Florida, USA
Reviewed 17 September 2013

Great for the value! Best in class in McDowell road .Rooms are very well equipped with free internet sercice (no wireless), a fridge, blow dry, microwave, flat tv(premium and local channels), spacious clean bathroom and a great AC for the Phoenix weather. Something remarkable is the variety choices in the FREE breakfast. Definitely exceed my expectations for the price..it's like 5stars motel.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family