“This is a MUST DO!”
Review of AZ Hummer Tours

AZ Hummer Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: AZ hummer Tours is an off-road adventure company that provides a personalized, entertaining and educational tour of the beautiful Sonoran Desert. We have two different tour vehicles available: The Hummer, where you will ride as a passenger throughout your excursion, and the amazingly agile Polaris Ranger RZR4 which seats four people very comfortably and you get to drive for a hands-on, wind in your face experience. Both tours you will be with a very experienced guide that will teach about the flora and fauna as well as history of the area. Hopefully they won't get lost...
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Indianapolis, Indiana
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“This is a MUST DO!”
Reviewed 16 April 2014

The Razor tour is a definite must do while in the Phoenix/Scottsdale area! We had 7 people in our party, adults and teenagers and this was the perfect way to spend our day for everyone! Mike was our tour guide and he is experienced, safe, accommodating, knowledgeable and fun! This by far was everyones favorite part of our trip to AZ! Thanks Mike! Oh, and he takes great pics and GIVES you the c.d. of the pics at the end of your trip.

Visited April 2014

Wilsonville, Oregon
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“So Much Fun!”
Reviewed 1 April 2014

My family went on the Razor tour and had a blast. The Razor is a side by side Quad with a lot of power but easy to drive. The trails were fun, the sites were beautiful and our guide had a lot of good knowledge about the area, plants and wildlife. It was Awesome!

Visited March 2014
McKinnet
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing Adventure”
Reviewed 11 March 2014 via mobile

My family and I just experienced this tour yesterday, and it was amazing. So worth the money. I had my reservations before the trip, but our guide Calvin put us at ease right away. (I was afraid of the steep grades with my 5 yr old). The views are incredible and something we will never forget. I would highly recommend this activity for any family visiting the Phoenix area!!

Visited March 2014
Middleburg, Florida
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Made my Trip!!!!!!”
Reviewed 28 February 2014

Wow, is the first I want to say! This made my trip the best vaca ever! Mike is fun, knowledgeable of the territory! He takes pictures to help with your memories! Had snacks and plenty of water! Bring sunglasses and doowrag to cover nose/mouth from dust. If you forget it won't matter, it is still worth it. My wife and I will definitely be back for this one! AZ Hummer Tours is A++++++. THANKS MIKE, YOU GAVE US A TRIP TO REMEMBER!!!!!!!!!!

Visited February 2014
Fort Wayne, Indiana
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“What an Experience!”
Reviewed 23 February 2014 via mobile

We did a tour for our anniversary and it was great. Mike was very nice and even had snacks & water for us. Next time Ill make sure to bring something to cover my whole head and face. Dont forget glasses and a fully charged camera. Im glad we picked this place. We will never forget it!

Visited February 2014