“BBQ Heaven”

Good for: Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Groups
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighbourhood: North Mountain
Cross street: 1-17 between Dunlap & Northern
Description: The creator of Bobby McGee’s brings you Bobby Q. With Meats smoked up to 20 hours, to our in house, hand-cut steaks, you'll have no problem finding a meal to appeal to your appetite!! Reservations are taken for the dining room only.
Reviewed 22 July 2014

BBQ Heaven....this is it...excellent smoked and BBQ, perfect menu, great service, and great atmosphere!!! My first visit, Arrived from Sedona and We got there at 6:30 before flying out in a few hours...
The place was packed - first good sign!
Excellent service, welcome and Verviers by the waiter -second good sign...
Watching people eat and getting served great looking food- third great sign! I'm sold...
We ordered the St Louis ribs, pulled pork, "smoasted" chicken, Ceasar salad, and brisket spring rolls.....OMG gourmet delights .....
We were hoping for killer BBQ and we got it...ll
Perfect experience......great value....hope to come back someday...

Mark H, Manager at Bobby Q, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2014

BBQ heaven -- we like the sounds of that, JJFlash7! Thanks for the awesome review. I'm glad you enjoyed everything, and I'll let the service team know that they left you with such a nice impression. Next time you get the craving, I hope you'll come back and see us!

Chef Mark

Write a ReviewReviews (1,814)

Reviewed 20 July 2014

Definitely one of the best barbecue I ever ate! All dishes come with a amazing corn muffin. There is only one problem, 30 minutes to wait a table, at least!

Mark H, Manager at Bobby Q, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2014

Wow -- thanks so much, Thiago! It's great to read we're near the top of your list when it comes to BBQ joints -- that's a big compliment, and I'm glad you enjoyed it so much. We do our best to get everyone seated as quickly as possible, but if you're in a hurry, you may want to consider making a reservation through OpenTable next time. Hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 20 July 2014

Excellent staff! They were very friendly and did a wonderful job with our party of 8 and an infant! The food was truly amazing! Best BBQ I have had in years! I can't wait to bring visiting family here!

Mark H, Manager at Bobby Q, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2014

Thanks so much, Jennifer! It sounds like everything from the food to the staff really hit the spot, and I'm glad to hear that. I'll be sure to pass your compliments along. I'm looking forward to hosting you and the family again soon!

Reviewed 17 July 2014

Upon doing some research on Phoenix here on Tripadvisor, I found Bobby Q's and decided to go there for dinner. The staff is very nice and the food is amazing, I had the burger with shoe string fries.

They send you home with some free mini doughnuts, which is great and they tasted really nice too!

Mark H, Manager at Bobby Q, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2014

Thanks for the review, Celina93! I'm really glad you enjoyed everything, and I appreciate the feedback that you've provided for us here. Next time you're in Phoenix, I hope we can do it again!

Reviewed 16 July 2014 via mobile

Great experience. Lived up to my expectations. Ribs, Brisket, and chicken were excellent. Fantastic service. We've been to lots of barbecue places. This moves in beside Montgomery Inn in Cincinnati.

Mark H, Manager at Bobby Q, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2014

Thanks for the review, lewispwes! I'm glad that you enjoyed everything, and I'll be sure to pass your compliments along to my staff as well as the team in the kitchen. Next time you're in the area, I hope you'll be back for some more!

All the best,