We stayed here as a family for just the one night on and had two rooms across the corridor from each other. The hotel seems quite new and has a huge pool and a spa. Dinner was ordered via the bar and the food arrived in quick time. We left too early for breakfast. The only down side was that when we arrived there was no-one on reception and we had to wait 10 minutes to check in. Our flight left at 8 am and we thought we would have plenty of time if we left the hotel at 5:30 am. However, traffic on the freeway was very heavy and it took much longer than we expected to cover the 23 miles to the rental car center to drop off the car. The rental car centre is about 5 miles from the airport and you need a to catch a shuttle bus so allow extra time for this. We only just made it in time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Courtyard by Marriott Phoenix West/Avondale is located in Phoenix, Arizona, just minutes from Westgate City Center, home of the Fiesta Bowl, Ak- Chin Pavilion, and University of Phoenix Stadium. We are also convenient to Phoenix International Raceway, Cabela's, and downtown Phoenix. Enjoy complimentary wireless high-speed Internet access throughout the hotel, a delicious breakfast at the Courtyard Cafe, enjoy a beverage, appetizer, sandwich or salad in our lounge area, or grab a snack at the 24-hour Market. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Courtyard Phoenix West/Avondale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Phoenix West/Avondale Hotel Phoenix
- Courtyard Phoenix West/Avondale Arizona
- Phoenix Courtyard
- Phoenix Marriott