Out here on business and found this hotel to be clean and comfortable. Not spectacular, but not bad for a Courtyard. The breakfast buffet in the morning was terrific - Maria takes great care of all the guests and there's plenty of great food, including eggs and omelets to order. However, I would look elsewhere for lunch or dinner - the lobby bar offerings are very limited.
Fitness center was fine - never had to wait for a machine and could make do with the weights and mats to get some "travel fitness" in after work.
Wake up calls were always on time and the desk staff was very friendly.
If you stay, ask for a room facing out the front of the hotel. Extremely quiet and no noise issues whatsoever - had some of the best nights' sleeps there!
Decent stay - no problems.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Courtyard by Marriott Phoenix West/Avondale is located in Phoenix, Arizona, just minutes from Westgate City Center, home of the Fiesta Bowl, Ak- Chin Pavilion, and University of Phoenix Stadium. We are also convenient to Phoenix International Raceway, Cabela's, and downtown Phoenix. Enjoy complimentary wireless high-speed Internet access throughout the hotel, a delicious breakfast at the Courtyard Cafe, enjoy a beverage, appetizer, sandwich or salad in our lounge area, or grab a snack at the 24-hour Market. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), getaroom.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Courtyard Phoenix West/Avondale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Phoenix West/Avondale Hotel Phoenix
- Courtyard Phoenix West/Avondale Arizona
- Phoenix Courtyard
- Phoenix Marriott