Lets start with the internet - it was free Wi-Fi. I checked in at 10pm and left the hotel at 5am the next day so I didn't even use it but I was excited about it since in Vegas I had very little connection time due to Wi-Fi coming at a cost wherever a person went even the business centers of the hotels I stayed in there. The parking was easily accessible and free in this Marriot. Like the majority of other courtyards they lacked a proper fitness center but it was adequate to get something done. The hotel had an awkward entrance and we almost missed the hotels existence driving at 10pm (maybe I was just tired I don't know). The hotel was clean and offered a business center I used as well for printing directions and looking up local food places. The check in was quick and so was the check out. The room was quite spacious and comfortable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Courtyard by Marriott Phoenix West/Avondale is located in Phoenix, Arizona, just minutes from Westgate City Center, home of the Fiesta Bowl, Ak- Chin Pavilion, and University of Phoenix Stadium. We are also convenient to Phoenix International Raceway, Cabela's, and downtown Phoenix. Enjoy complimentary wireless high-speed Internet access throughout the hotel, a delicious breakfast at the Courtyard Cafe, enjoy a beverage, appetizer, sandwich or salad in our lounge area, or grab a snack at the 24-hour Market. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Ebookers, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Courtyard Phoenix West/Avondale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Phoenix West/Avondale Hotel Phoenix
- Courtyard Phoenix West/Avondale Arizona
- Phoenix Courtyard
- Phoenix Marriott