“Great week in AZ”
other travellers have booked this property
Spacious Kitchen with Granite Countertops Large Kitchen Eating Area
Night View of Pool and Spa
Tennis Court
Basketball Court
Foor Plan
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Scott N
“Great week in AZ”
Reviewed 5 February 2017 for a stay in February 2017

My family had a great week. The condo was perfect. Everything we needed was already there. Pool toys, height chair, crib. Pool was warm and right outside the door. Condo location is great. 20 minutes from everywhere. Golf and hiking are close. Thanks for the restaurant recommendations, we loved "the yard". We will come back. Thank you.

hbenfield...
Jacksonville, Florida
“Condo in Phoenix”
Reviewed 25 September 2016 for a stay in September 2016
person found this review helpful

I was very excited about this rental, since it was the first visit to Phoenix for myself and my husband. I've learned my lesson. I will not rent again with only ONE review. The unit has great furniture, kitchen appliances and linens, but it's dirty. Even after I spoke with the owner about the condition the condo was in, it was not cleaned to my satisfaction. I was told my cleaning deposit would be refunded, due to the condition of the condo, but it hasn't been. I wore flip-flops the whole time I was there, because the carpet in the living room was filthy.
Unfortunately, I can't recommend this rental.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
8 Oct 2016
I am so sorry that our condo was not cleaned to your satisfaction. I have 30+ 5 star reviews on another website and I have never had any other comments regarding the carpet. In your defense, I immediately travelled to Phoenix to see our condo and I agree that the carpet was not as clean as I would have liked, but I would not have called it dirty. Based on your comments, I had the carpets professionally cleaned as it is so important to me to have all my renters completely satisfied. Also in regards to the cleaning fee, I refunded it right away but it may have taken a couple extra days to get to you because I sent it regular mail. Again, I am terribly sorry that you were not happy with the carpet and I hope you will come back to beautiful Phoenix again soon.

Take care,
Tracy Swift
Darlene F
Sherwood Park
“Terrific”
Reviewed 16 February 2015 for a stay in February 2015

This rental was updated,clean and really well equipped. Make sure you look around a lot as there are plenty of extras like coolers,pool toys,games,movies etc. The grounds and facilities were excellent. We met a lot of very friendly people at the pool and hot tub. It was conveniently located for heading out for day trips. I recommend driving up into tha pointe Hilton hotel lot to get a great view of phoenix at night,it's located very close by. Our vacation was hassle free and worry free with this rental.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Pool and hot tub
Liked least: Rooms could have curtains also so it could stay darker in the early morning
Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing