“Best Exerience”

Ranked #37 of 174 Hotels in Phoenix
Richland, United States
“Best Exerience”
Reviewed 3 January 2014

The staff here is amazing and clearly appreciates great customer service. Casey, Jen, Kesha, Jessica, Gabe, etc all went out of their way to make us feel welcome at the hotel. I did not feel like a guest, but felt like family. The hotel is very clean and met all my expectations! This will be our go-to hotel in the future for our stays in Arizona!

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family

1 Thank Theresa T

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Tucson, Arizona
Reviewed 26 December 2013

Our daughter's home was full Christmas Eve so in early November we made reservations to stay at the Hilton Garden Inn a short distance away. Property is located in a business area near I-10. Room was nice. Nothing spectacular but fine. Since our rate was $90.00 for the night I wasn't disappointed. I was looking forward to the cook-to-order breakfast noted on their website for this property. Waitress seated us in a certain area. Said that I could get the juice I wanted from the continental breakfast area. I ordered an egg white omelet with ham and chess. If there was more than 1 1/2 egg whites in it I would be shocked. Ham was a few bites inside and cheese was practically nonexistent. It came on a regular plate and maybe took up 1/4 of the plate. My husband's eggs, potatoes, juice (the one I got) and coffee were all individually priced. Bill was $20.52!!! I was shocked. Thought that it was part of the night's rate. No all of that was extra. We were charged for the juice and coffee even though it was in the free area. I questioned the bill when checking out and was informed that with the early bird reservation, the cook-to-order breakfast was not included.

It was in the fine print somewhere.......not on the confirmation receipt because I checked. I missed it, wherever it was. Merry Christmas to us!

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
St. Charles, IL, United States
Reviewed 18 December 2013

This hotel offers a nice setting within the northern PHX area. Great pool, food and even better service. The front lobby associates are courteous and offer service right away. One even noticed I went for a jog and offered me a bottle of water for no charge. This is the type of personalized and friendly service I appreciate.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business

Tucson, AZ, United States
Reviewed 12 December 2013

Everything was satisfactory except that you did not offer a complementary breakfast as most hotels do. have said all I have to say about your hotel. Why should I go on and on to satisfy your character count?

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 10 December 2013 via mobile

I have stayed at this location for business purposes since 2011. My total amount of stays is about 12 nights. The front desk staff is great and very personable. The housekeeping staff is the best and I always return to a fresh room. The newest chef at the restaurant is a keeper. Tonight there is a live band at the patio bar.

The rooms are clearly designed for the business traveler with plenty of electrical outlets, a big desk and quality office hi-back chair.

The hotel is close to the regional airport and the area to north is being developed with many national chain restaurants within a 1 mile radius.

Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
Henderson, Nevada
Reviewed 4 December 2013

If you need to stay in this part of Phoenix, you can't go wrong with this Hilton Garden Inn. This is an impeccable property with great service. I'm a Diamond VIP with Hilton, and they routinely upgrade me to one of their suites which is a nice enhancement. Wait staff in the restaurant during breakfast is fantastic, and their service far exceeds what you'd expect at a small hotel restaurant. I also like the patio area with the fireplace to enjoy a cocktail outside during the spring and fall months. I stay at a lot of Hilton Garden Inns all over the country, and this is one of my favorites!

Room Tip: Suites at this property are a nice upgrade