Run-of-the-mill Best Western in a run-down area of Phoenix but ery close to the airport. If you need a clean place to stay close to the airport, this will satisfy. Beds were comfortable and everything worked, but there was little else to recommend the property, and the price at $129 was extremely high for the kind of room, even in Phoenix in the high season. It compares to a Motel 6, Knight's Inn, etc. My room was the last one on the end, with nothing but 10 lanes of freeway between it and the aircraft taking off from Sky Harbor. Althogh noisy (I was gently jostled awake by the roar of jets taking off) I have stayed in a lot worse.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- BEST WESTERN Airport Inn is just one mile from Sky Harbor International Airport and offers free 24-hour airport transportation, free wireless internet access and complimentary coffee and bananas every morning from 3AM-7AM. Our restaurant located next door offers a casual atmosphere for breakfast, lunch or dinner. A few of our many services and amenities available to our guests include a business center, outdoor swimming pool, hot tub, saunas and a four station fitness center. Our eco-friendly guests rooms feature Serta Chesire matresses and 37 inch flat screen televisions with HBO. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Ebookers, Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Best Western Airport Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Airport Hotel Phoenix
- Best Western Phoenix
- Phoenix Best Western
- Best Western Airport Inn Phoenix, Arizona