The room is the standard hotel room. The bathroom has dispensers for soap, lotion and shampoo instead of individual little bottles (I personally like this). The in room coffee maker is the individual cup type. I used the airport shuttle, and it was fast and easy. The desk personnel were great! They helped me with ways to get around town and find places to eat. They had fruit and coffee for breakfast. If you wanted more for breakfast, there is an attached restaurant and bar (I didn't eat there, so no review. Sorry.).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- BEST WESTERN Airport Inn is just one mile from Sky Harbor International Airport and offers free 24-hour airport transportation, free wireless internet access and complimentary coffee and bananas every morning from 3AM-7AM. Our restaurant located next door offers a casual atmosphere for breakfast, lunch or dinner. A few of our many services and amenities available to our guests include a business center, outdoor swimming pool, hot tub, saunas and a four station fitness center. Our eco-friendly guests rooms feature Serta Chesire matresses and 37 inch flat screen televisions with HBO. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Ebookers, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Best Western Airport Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Airport Hotel Phoenix
- Best Western Phoenix
- Phoenix Best Western
- Best Western Airport Inn Phoenix, Arizona