Courtyard by Marriott Phoenix North
US$165
US$153
Kimpton
  • Pool
La Quinta Inn & Suites Phoenix Chandler(Phoenix)(Great Value!)
US$78
US$83
US$84
US$246
US$105
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 40% below average rates

The price you found is 40% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$176/night.

US$153
US$121
  • Pool
The Clarendon Hotel and Spa(Phoenix)(Great Value!)
US$114
US$76
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$102/night.

US$197
US$165
US$214
US$159
US$188
US$155
  • Restaurant
All reviewsgreat courtyardadditional roomfront deskfrontage roadblack canyonbed and pillowspleasant staybusiness tripcomfortable roomsnice facilityi highly recommend this hotelevery staff memberquiet roomclean hotelwould stay here againgrand canyoneasy access
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Stayed for a business meeting and this was a “preferred” hotel so really no other option. Overall the facility is nice and the rooms were as expected from most Courtyards. Adjacent doors and doors leading to stairwells tend to slam pretty hard, so very noticeable. Had breakfast at the Bistro and it filled the need, though it does get somewhat pricey. Ate dinner at local establishments... Don’t really know how I feel about the shower accessories being multi use versus the single use mini versions. Saves money and waste, but how are they cleaned and who knows what others may have done to it prior to using it?

Not really sure what the mobile check-in does... My preference under lists high floor, but issued a middle floor. Other chains allow you to pick your room during mobile check in.

Property is on a frontage road so if you are going the wrong direction, takes a while to get back around. Freeway noise didn’t seem to be an issue. Careful if you are taking a morning flight, the traffic to the airport could cause a :45 commute. Would stay again...

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank ronSohana
Reviewed 18 May 2018 via mobile

I stayed here recently in a business trip. Quite frankly, I made a mistake when I booked this as I wanted something close by the airport and didn’t realize until I got my rental car that, with factoring in Phoenix traffic, it can take a good 30 to 40 minutes to get there depending on how busy it is.

That said, it’s not the hotels fault I screwed up! The hotel was very nice, and the staff were over-the-top friendly. Considering how hot it is in Phoenix, I was really looking forward to swimming in the morning before my meetings and I was not disappointed. The pool was very nice.

The hotel is located real close to the highway, but as I stated previously, Phoenix traffic can be extremely busy. If you’re going to stay here, make sure you give yourself extra time for whatever destination you’re choosing. Getting back to the airport in the very early morning hours was not that difficult but during rush hour it would be a different story.

I would like to stay here again on my next visit if logistically it makes sense. Overall an excellent Courtyard.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 May 2018

We decided to try this hotel as it as 2 blocks from Rose Mofford Sports Fields for our softball tournament. The room was comfortable and the location was great. It is right off the freeway. The only issue I had was the dryer wouldn't accept quarters and kept displaying a wonky minute cycle. Maintenance was called and the problem was fixed right away. He was very helpful and understanding. There is no complimentary breakfast.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 April 2018

I have stayed at this property many times over the years, and have found the customer service to be a bit erratic. Yesterday, I gave it another try and had a very positive experience. Bernice at the front desk went out of her way to help me with an upgrade, get me a bottle of water, etc. The room was great and the bed was comfortable. The workout facility was fine. I recommend this hotel-great location next to an Outback and near a walking trail

Stayed: April 2018
1  Thank David C
General_Manager_CY, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Phoenix North, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2018

Thank you David C for giving us another try and returning for a visit. We are grateful to hear of your return and happy that we were able to provide you with a positive experience. Bernice is a wonderful asset to our team and takes great pride in providing great customer service to each of our guests. We look forward to your visit again soon!

- Briana, Bernice and the Courtyard Crew

Reviewed 20 April 2018 via mobile

We have stayed at numerous Courtyard hotels but this was by far one of the worst. Although the front desk staff were very good, the food staff at the Bistro need much improvement. One female employee other than a could care less attitude had more ugly prison tattoos than many male prisoners...
Front lobby no longer offers newspapers to read..ok we can see the cost cutting factors but that they don’t even have them for sale??? That’s insane!!!
In our room the beds are a total joke, the military has better quality beds!!
Never again will we stay at this hotel.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Jodelkraut

Thank you for sharing your experience Jodelkraut. I apologize for the experience you had as this is never the intended experience we want for any of our guests. I would love the opportunity to speak to you directly about your stay. Please feel free to reach out to me at 602-944-7373. I look forward to hearing from you soon!

- Briana