Renaissance Phoenix Downtown Hotel
US$138
US$145
US$129
  • Breakfast included
Arizona Grand Resort & Spa(Phoenix)(Great Value!)
US$168
  • Restaurant
US$191
US$180
  • Restaurant
All reviewsconvention centerthe concierge loungeloss preventionfront deskfifth floorwithin walking distancelobby bartwo blocksrooftop poolhotel is beautifulchase fieldbusiness tripattending a conferenceevery staff membercomfortable roomsper daylight rail
Reviewed 26 May 2014

After an intense meeting at the Renaissance, and in the midst of a hectic travel schedule, I arrived at Sky Harbor Airport only to realize (after frantic search of bags) that I had left my laptop charger behind. Upon the suggestion of fellow travelers, I phoned the hotel and was connected promptly with Mr. Andrew Finney, the Loss Prevention Ambassador. Mr. Finney was the epitome of calm and kindness; he checked the meeting room and called me back within 5 minutes to confirm that my charger was there, very important when waiting to board a flight! The charger soon arrived, via FedEx with a note. Many thanks to Mr. Finney and the excellent staff of the Renaissance for their timely and much appreciated assistance.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Marty R, Executive Response Team at Renaissance Phoenix Downtown Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2014

That's a great outcome! Andrew and his great team in Loss Prevention are consistently at the top of their game and always going above and beyond. We're glad you have your charger!

Reviewed 26 May 2014 via mobile

Stayed for USA volleyball Open National Champions at convention center. Very close and easy walk to this and many local restaurants. Lobby is gorgeous. Pool was clean but unfortunately the late afternoon sun gets blocked because of a neighboring tall building. Hotel only offers a very expensive valet parking arrangement. My car rental was $9 a day but parking was $27 a day at hotel. Good news is there are cheaper parking options nearby. Room was fine and staff was excellent. I struggled between rating this a 3 o 4. I decided to go with a 3 because of the parking cost. Restaurant at hotel is too expensive as well.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Marty R, Executive Respose Team at Renaissance Phoenix Downtown Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2014

Thanks for staying with us! I'm glad you had a chance to explore downtown Phoenix - it has a lot to offer! Valet prices in an urban hotel can seem pricey, with the good news being we offer in and out privileges, security and 24 hour parking, which the nearby public lots do not. Depending on your purpose for being in downtown Phoenix, one of those options might be great for you - I hope you found the solution that worked for you!

Reviewed 23 May 2014

I stayed at the hotel while on business for 4 nights in May, and I can't wait to go back! Each and every time I went to the Elevate Lounge I was greeted by name with a warm smile whether it was for breakfast, a late night snack or just a bottle of water. Ben, Stephanie, Pam and Andrew made my stay as relaxing and hassle free as possible. Each member of the staff took the time to say hello, ask how my day was and even brought special treats like locally made Wei of Chocolate (so good!!). From the lobby, to the guest rooms, to the fitness center - there is nothing I can complain about; everything was clean and well maintained.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

We're delighted that you can't wait to come back! That's exactly what we're shooting for! Our team in Elevate (concierge lounge) is so warm, inviting and friendly that you can't help but want to spend time with them! Thank you very much for choosing us!

Reviewed 22 May 2014

When I am in Phoenix, there is just no other place that makes me smile. The staff is amazing, the hotel is elegant, and the rooms rock! The location is perfect as it provides access to many great restaurants. I recommend it to anyone that needs to stay in Phoenix!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thanks for your kind words! I'm happy to hear that we make you smile! That is most certainly our goal and we sure hope you'll come back again soon so we can continue to WOW you!

Reviewed 22 May 2014

We stayed at the hotel in April. They upgraded us due to our Marriott elite status without issue. We ate at the restaurant for breakfast and it was good, but maybe a little overpriced. The staff were amazing. I forgot my phone in the car and the valet ran it up to me while we checked in. The hotel is near the Phoenix little rail. Make sure you stop by Hanny's next store for a drink.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple

Thanks for staying with us! I'm glad you had a chance to check out Hanny's across the street - they are a great downtown partner!