We were in Phoenix for 4 days for combination business and leisure. Booked this in advance because it was near our activities. It was an interesting but different, not what I expected of a Holiday Inn. The grounds were unique and well kept, with a beautiful courtyard and pool. The rooms were spacious, but had an 'old' look and musty smell. Decor and furnishings looked out of the 70's, but were clean. The place had everything advertised, and the staff was friendly, but it just didn't seem to rise to my expectations of a Holiday Inn. I've stayed at another a few miles to the south which is much cleaner, brighter. I guess this is what I expected. The breakfast at the restaurant was not good. Room service breakfast was cold and bland, again, not what I've come to expect from Holiday Inns. It wasn't terribly expensive, but wasn't cheap, either. I'd look elsewhere next time.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Hotels.com and IHG so you can book your Holiday Inn & Suites Phoenix Airport North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn And Suites Phoenix Airport North
- Holiday Inn & Suites Phoenix Airport North Hotel Phoenix
- Embassy Suites Phoenix Airport
- Phoenix Embassy Suites
- Holiday Inn & Suites Phoenix Airport North Arizona