This hotel has has all the things that other hotels have (pool, exercise room, etc.) but I really liked the atmosphere and the way it was all presented. I will first admit that the neighborhood wasn't exactly spectacular but it wasn't bad either. There is a CVS, Target at several restaurants up the street. But the hotel is arranged in such a way where everything faces out to a very nice looking courtyard. The courtyard is complete with several sitting areas (some of them with fire pits) and a pool. The pool and hot tub are open until midnight and noise was noticeable but minimal while we were there and we had a room on the first floor and right by the pool.
The wifi was spotty at times but they had two different networks so if you can't get a good signal on one of them then try the other. The front desk addressed our concerns at all times and overall I was hugely impressed with this place. I did not use the bar or restaurant but it looked nice and like everything else just had great presentation. The workout facility is open 24 hours (accessible by room key) and had three treadmills, an exercise bike (if I remember correctly) and a range of dumbbells and a TV.
The rooms were complete with a refrigerator and microwave but two setbacks were just one small trash can (fills up quickly) and a small toilet/bath. The bathroom sink is outside the door (in the bedroom).
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Odigeo and IHG so you can book your Holiday Inn & Suites Phoenix Airport North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn And Suites Phoenix Airport North
- Holiday Inn & Suites Phoenix Airport North Hotel Phoenix
- Embassy Suites Phoenix Airport
- Phoenix Embassy Suites
- Holiday Inn & Suites Phoenix Airport North Arizona