Did not expect an Embassy Suites to be so.....crummy (at $219/night). There is a sign in the lobby telling us how "excited" they are to announce renovations but I think "demolition" might be needed. The place is old--with lots of new, yellow (ugh) paint, but old nonetheless. My room was large (as expected) and had plenty of desk space (necessary for business work) and the kitchen was plenty adequate. There was a pall of shabbiness (painted big girl-room furniture in bedroom--puh-leeeeease) not brightened by the dim lighting. But there is plenty of brightness from the klieg lights in the parking lot that made me close my curtains even though I was on the top floor. Fitness room has been moved (no mention in the room-had to wander around to find it!) to a sleeping room with a bare bulb dangling from the ceiling. Would have found another hotel, but am only here for 2 days. Breakfast was excellent (as expected, and greatly appreciated).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located only two and half miles from the Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport and only two miles from Downtown Phoenix and the prestigious Biltmore Fashion Park. All of our Phoenix Airport hotel guests can take advantage of our 24-hour complimentary shuttle service to and from Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport (PHX). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Phoenix Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Phoenix Airport At 24th Street Hotel Phoenix
- Phoenix Embassy Suites
- Embassy Suites By Hilton Phoenix Airport Arizona