“Comfortable, spacious, clean and friendly”

Embassy Suites by Hilton Phoenix Airport
Ranked #81 of 174 Hotels in Phoenix
“Comfortable, spacious, clean and friendly”
Reviewed 17 May 2013

I enjoyed my stay, rooms were clean, pool and jacuzzi were great, and the breakfast was delightful .. I also liked the bar, friendly staff. I would recommend this suite to anyone who wants a nice place to spend the night in a nice room, I had a non smoking room.. I liked it very much .. :)

• Stayed May 2013
johanna g, Front Office Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Phoenix Airport, responded to this review, 19 May 2013
Thank you for your response. I am happy to hear that you have enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to see you again in the future.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (121)
Farmington, New Hampshire
Reviewed 16 May 2013

Stayed at this Hotel for 1 night this past week. Staff seemed distracted and not so helpful, Room was very tired although large but the kicker was I forgot my Laptop charger there and in my opinion a Gold Member should be called about something left behind. Staff in the morning were also distractes!

• Stayed May 2013, travelled on business
Thank you for your feedback. This is very unusual for our staff to act like this. I will be speaking with our staff to make sure this does not happen again. We do appreciate your loyalty to the Hilton family. I do apologize for any inconveniences that have occurred. We hope you will give us another chance when your travels bring you back to the Phoenix area.

Travellers are raving about these Phoenix hotels

Pheonix, United States
Reviewed 13 May 2013

The hotel staff appear to like their jobs. They were all pleasant, helpful, and honestly concerned about our comfort and safety. There was always a staff person available even around the pool and spa area.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

I am glad to hear that you have enjoyed your stay with us, we all appreciate your kind words. We hope to see you again.
Boston
Reviewed 7 May 2013

airport pick-up was 1 hour late. They decided to do construction in the room next to us at 9:30 pm )12:30 am our time) and it took 3 times of repeated complaining before they stopped. Apparently, all Embassy Suites are not created equal!

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

It was a pleasure to serve you as our guest during your recent stay at our hotel. Thank you so much for your feedback and I am terribly sorry to see that your stay did not meet your expectations. I do apologize for the construction that was going on at that time and also for the shuttle that was late. Thank you again for staying with us and I'd like to apologize again for the inconvenience. I hope you will give us a second chance the next time your travels bring you back to the Phoenix area.
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 7 May 2013

What a family place for your next stay. The rooms are secure, spacious and the beds are very comfortable. The pool area is relaxing, well taken care of and plenty of lounge chairs and fresh towels. The evening happy hour and the morning breakfast are the more than ever expected and actually a highlight for our stay. You would have to experience to understand fully my raving.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

It was a pleasure to serve you as our guest during your recent stay at our hotel. Thank you for your response and I am very happy to see that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you again for staying with us and I hope that you will choose to stay with us again in the future when your travels bring you back to the Phoenix area.
Reviewed 4 May 2013 via mobile

I have stayed at a number of Embassy Suites across the country and this location continued to improve my impression of the franchise. The hotel staff were absolutely wonderful and very helpful. When we arrived, we were greeted with a warm welcome and helpfulness as we had not been to the area before. When we went to the Manager's Reception, both the bartender and the rest of the staff were very attentive and appreciative. We also had a great conversation with a wonderful and enthusiastic employee named Jorge. Sure, there is not too much to do within walking distance, especially at night, but that is made up for by the proximity of the hotel to the airport. I will definitely stay here next time I am in Phoenix.

• Stayed May 2013
johanna g, Front Office Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Phoenix Airport, responded to this review, 7 May 2013
Thank you for your response. I am glad to hear that you have enjoyed your stay with us. Our staff greatly appreciates your comments. We will see you next time when your travels bring you back to the Phoenix area!
Phoenix, United States
Reviewed 3 May 2013

This place has an on-site restuarant that has an outstanding view of Squaw Peak Mountain. The manager's reception is nice and relaxing after a long day, and the complimentary breakfast is wonderful! The room was clean and the shuttle service is very helpful and quick.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled on business