Embassy suites is usually a great bet and worth paying a little more for. But this one was the exception. The place is old and needs some updates and basic maintenance. The room was clean, but falling apart. Here are much nicer hotels around and for less (I paid $167/night all in).
Breakfast was not as good as all the other locations. It was smaller, but still leaps and bounds better than what you'd get at other hotels.
Next trip to Phoenix, I'll be staying at a different hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located only two and half miles from the Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport and only two miles from Downtown Phoenix and the prestigious Biltmore Fashion Park. All of our Phoenix Airport hotel guests can take advantage of our 24-hour complimentary shuttle service to and from Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport (PHX). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Hilton Hotels Direct, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Phoenix Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Phoenix Airport At 24th Street Hotel Phoenix
- Phoenix Embassy Suites
- Embassy Suites By Hilton Phoenix Airport Arizona