“Stay Here!”

Embassy Suites by Hilton Phoenix Airport
Ranked #83 of 173 Hotels in Phoenix
Reviewed 29 May 2014

The Embassy Suites at the Phoenix Airport provides great service to its guests. The breakfast and complimentry happy hour were awesome. I can not say enough about the service I recevied from the staff during my stay. They took care of every need. I would reccommend this hotel for a stay.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
johanna g, Front Office Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Phoenix Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2014

I am glad to hear that you have enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for your kind comments, our staff greatly appreciates them. It was our pleasure to serve you. We hope to see you again in the future

Write a ReviewReviews (1,130)

Reviewed 23 May 2014

My husband & I have stayed at many hotels across the United States and this one is on top of the list. The rooms were spacious, clean and comfortable. The staff was very nice and the breakfast that was served each morning was fantastic. They made it right in front of us using fresh ingredients. The breakfast was a great treat to start off our long days. Our son-in-law was having surgery at the Arizona Heart hospital and this hotel is just down the street from them and was perfect for what we needed. If we ever need to stay in Phoenix again, we will be staying at the Embassy Suites. Clean, roomy, comfortable, tasty breakfast and nice relaxing atmosphere - it's all there!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
johanna g, Front Office Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Phoenix Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2014

Thank you for your kind comments. I am happy to hear that you have enjoyed your stay with us and we were able to help you in a time of need. I hope everything now is well with your son in law and look forward to seeing you all again.

Reviewed 22 May 2014

The hotel service and ammenities are good . I enjoyed the breakfast and evening "happy hour," although their carrot sticks were dry. The bed was nice and the room was relatively clean, a little outdated. The problem was the loudness of the AC unit in the room. It was so loud that it continued to wake me up.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Thank you for choosing to stay with us. It was a pleasure to have you as our guest. I do apologize for the inconvenience of the noise from the A/C that was in your suite. I hope you were able to notify the front desk so we could fix the challenge for you. We hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 21 May 2014

Fantastic hotel - would recommend anyone/everyone to stay at this place. Very clean, spacious and the breakfast was great (better than a lot of restaurants). Staff was friendly and very helpful and was concerned for us because of the reason of our stay (heart procedure @AZ Heart Hospital). Enjoyed our stay very much!

1  Thank 974lisat

Thank you for choosing to stay with us. I am happy to hear that you have enjoyed your stay. It was a pleasure to have you as our guest. We hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 20 May 2014

My co-workers and I have stayed at the embassy Suites at 24st many times and will continue to do so when on travel in Phoenix, AZ because it is truly a home away from home! Comfort, convenience and hospitality.

1  Thank Maria R

It was a pleasure having you back as our guest. We are happy that you always enjoy your time with us at your home away from home. Look forward to seeing you next visit.

Reviewed 16 May 2014

The single worst Hilton property I have stayed at in 5 years. I should have walked out. The facility is old and tired. The bathroom had broken tile and mold. The A/C had a pretty serious funk to it. Everything about this stay was not good.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Kevin B

Thank you for your feedback. I am truly sorry to hear that your stay was not up to your expectations. We stive daily to maintain and keep up our property up to standards to make our guests as comfortable as possible. If you have any other questions or concerns please do not heistate to contact me at johanna.gilman@hilton.com

Reviewed 14 May 2014

Old-timer Army vet with tons of travel = "special" trainer. Stayed in all, big name, local, franchise, mom & pop, all over the country. This hotel is why I demanded that commands wanting me to go TDY to train their soldiers house me in an Embassy Suites (or an equally, specific competitor with essentially identical review thoughts). No complaints whatever unless you get the room just to watch TV ... the basic cable REALLY sucks. All else rated no less than a "9." SFC SargeDude

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

I am happy to hear that you have enjoyed your stay with us. The pleasure was all our to serve you as our guest. We hope to see you again in the future.