We booked a stay at the Embassy Suites Airport for the BCS National Championship game in January 2011. As soon as we turned off the interstate, we knew we had made a mistake. The hotel is in a very run-down area and isn't close to anything that looks even remotely nice.
We did check in and walk up to see the room. Considering the age of the hotel, the room was pretty good. Clean, well-maintained and comfortable. Unfortunately, we couldn't get past the location and opted to check out. The staff was very nice and allowed us to pay the cancellation fee instead of the entire one night's lodging.
Be sure to do your homework and investigate the location to see if it's something that works for you. If it does, then you will find this hotel to be a clean, reasonable choice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located only two and half miles from the Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport and only two miles from Downtown Phoenix and the prestigious Biltmore Fashion Park. All of our Phoenix Airport hotel guests can take advantage of our 24-hour complimentary shuttle service to and from Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport (PHX). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Ebookers, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Phoenix Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Phoenix Airport At 24th Street Hotel Phoenix
- Phoenix Embassy Suites
- Embassy Suites By Hilton Phoenix Airport Arizona