Yes the hotel is old looking...probably the ugliest Embassy Suites I've ever seen. So don't be surprised when you drive up to the location.
Now the positives...the staff was amazing! One of the best I've ever seen. The bed was very comfortable. My room had new carpeting and two flat screens but the rest was very old. The managers reception is on the top floor of the hotel with a nice view of mountains and palm trees...we were able to enjoy the sunset every night.
This location has the best breakfast ever. The two guys that work here were excellent cooks and very funny too. It was like watching a tv show...they love to cook and it shows. I would stay at this hotel just for these two guys.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located only two and half miles from the Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport and only two miles from Downtown Phoenix and the prestigious Biltmore Fashion Park. All of our Phoenix Airport hotel guests can take advantage of our 24-hour complimentary shuttle service to and from Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport (PHX). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Phoenix Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Phoenix Airport At 24th Street Hotel Phoenix
- Phoenix Embassy Suites
- Embassy Suites By Hilton Phoenix Airport Arizona