“Best Experience”

Ranked #97 of 174 Hotels in Phoenix
Salton City, United States
“Best Experience”
Reviewed 22 July 2013

My family spent several nights at the hotel and were greeted with a hearty breakfast each morning. The front desk was very helpful in sharing information about the surrounding area. During our stay we utilized the pool most nights and my children enjoyed this time to wind down after a day of visiting various parts of Phoenix. If we travel back to the area, I am sure we will be staying here once again!

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

2 Thank Rebecca G

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (92)
Mississauga, Canada
Reviewed 17 July 2013

This BW room was immaculate. The staff were friendly and courteous. The breakfast buffet has great choices and was very good. We will stay again if we are in the area again and recommend this BW to our friends.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

2 Thank 83default
Canada
Reviewed 10 July 2013

We love this Best Western and the Staff, This is our 4th or 5th time with the I-17 Metro Centro Inn. We take a week and drive like crazy from Kelowna BC, Canada for some leisure time and R&R, and its worth it everytime. The staff is always very helpful, the rooms are clean and comfortable (had a pet allergy and that was looked after) We will be back again in September.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Robbi D
San Diego, California
Reviewed 25 June 2013

I needed to be in the Phoenix area for two nights on business. Your property did an excellent job accommodating everything I needed from a great night's rest to facilitating a driver to and from my meeting to the airport. Thank you the trip was very successful!

• Stayed June 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Cindy M
Powell, Ohio
Reviewed 15 June 2013

This had the best room and lowest price of my trip to Arizona (two rooms in Phoenix, one in Sedona, and one in Flagstaff) The Hospitality is great was a bit early for checking and the receptionist checked and called the cleaning staff to see if my room was ready. We were too tired to enjoy the pool but it looked great. Good internet connection with 1 Mbps down and up. We will stay here again when in Phoenix.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Shawn W
Deerlijk
Reviewed 13 June 2013

Very warm wellcome by front desk officer, quick and efficient ckeck-in. Room clean. Asked for (and got) room at the backside of the hotel (poolside) which is away from the highway-side in the front.
Our remark about price of advance reservation was handled efficiently and settled to our complete satisfaction by front desk manager.

Room Tip: Bad sleepers better ask for a room at the poolside