“Value”

Ranked #99 of 175 Hotels in Phoenix
Loma Linda, United States
“Value”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 May 2014

Excellent Services at a reasonable price. Everything was neat and in order. The rooms were nicely appointed. The entire property well maintainned and centrally located. I plan ob returning as a guest in the future.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (92)
Bullhead City AZ
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 May 2014

This was our third - and last - stay at the Best Western Metro on North Black Canyon Hwy in Phoenix AZ. The place is showing its age and the staff seem indifferent. But what really burned my cork was the offhand manner in which we were snubbed, as follows: We booked the room two months in advance, planning to spend the night there after returning late that day from Mexico. We arrived tired and hungry after dark to find that our request for a ground-floor room close to handicapped parking had been ignored. We were told that ground floor rooms are always the first to sell out (but not two months ago, Come on!!). So we dragged our senior citizen butts upstairs, around corners, down corridors, dragging luggage in the dark. Never again. Goodbye, BW Metro!

The chain's online registration page has a free-text field to enter special requests, with a disclaimer that "...not all requests can be granted..." or words to that effect. So I suggest to the Management of Best Western: have your webmaster change the disclaimer to read "We reserve the right to ignore your special requests, even if you are long-time Rewards Club Members and frequent lodgers at our hotel. Frankly, we're not interested in your repeat business."

Room Tip: Travel north on the frontage road past this Best Western, and you'll find lots of newer, nicer...
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank John B
Phoenix, Arizona
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 May 2014

Great location, easy access to expressway. Affordable and has continental breakfast in AM. Clean facility and friendly staff. This was our second time staying here. Would recommend this place if you are trying to keep the expenses down.

california, United States
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 May 2014

Room odor was putrid, had to let the hot water run for 30 minutes before I could take a shower, noise from the freeway was extremely loud to the point I could sleep. When I complained and asked to return my money and I would find another hotel I was refused.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Travellers are raving about these Phoenix hotels

las vegas, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 May 2014

i felt very comfortable in my room, without distraction or noises the room was very clean and the hotel was very close to all of the activities that i planned. the pool was warm and very relaxing. the personal is very helpful, always trying to help.

Miami, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 April 2014

The staff were amazingly courteous. The room was in great shape and was very comfortable. I would definitely recommend this site to anyone. Thanks for a relaxing, comfortable night and I will stay here again. The location was exactly what I was looking for, it could not have been better.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled solo

Salisbury, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 April 2014

Great stay, very good breakfast, very clean and helpful employees okokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokkokokokokokokkokokokokokokokokokkokokokokokokokokokookokokokokoko

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple