Second stay here, easy access to airport AND two great museums: The Heard (Native American Art) and The Phoenix Museum of Art. We were able to navigate the city easily because of the central location and the support of friendly staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated just north of downtown, the Hampton Inn Phoenix-Midtown-Downtown Area hotel is next door to St. Joseph's Hospital and Barrow Neurological Medical Center. The Phoenix Convention Center is just three miles away and many restaurants and shops are within walking distance. The hotel is easily accessible via the Valley Metro Light Rail system, just steps from the hotel's front door and if you are arriving via car, parking is free. While enjoying your time in Phoenix, take advantage of the amenities available at our Hampton Inn & Suites hotel including spacious guest rooms, plush bedding, ergonomic work desks, 32" HDTV, coffeemaker, and free WiFi. Additional property amenities include free hot breakfast available daily, an outdoor pool, 24-hour fitness center, 24-hour business center, on-site convenience store, and meeting facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Ebookers, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hampton Inn Phoenix-Midtown-Downtown Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Phoenix Midtown (Downtown Area) Hotel Phoenix
- Phoenix Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn Phoenix-Midtown-Downtown Area Arizona