We checked in on a Sunday afternoon - the weekend manager (sorry I forgot her name) was great. The Hotel is clean, well located and taken care - but what really makes it special is the staff. The are polite, welcoming and helpful. If I were in hotel management, I would have my employees stay here to see how to turn a run of the mill Hampton Inn into a very nice place without spending a dime on furniture, rooms or facilities!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated just north of downtown, the Hampton Inn Phoenix-Midtown-Downtown Area hotel is next door to St. Joseph's Hospital and Barrow Neurological Medical Center. The Phoenix Convention Center is just three miles away and many restaurants and shops are within walking distance. The hotel is easily accessible via the Valley Metro Light Rail system, just steps from the hotel's front door and if you are arriving via car, parking is free. While enjoying your time in Phoenix, take advantage of the amenities available at our Hampton Inn & Suites hotel including spacious guest rooms, plush bedding, ergonomic work desks, 32" HDTV, coffeemaker, and free WiFi. Additional property amenities include free hot breakfast available daily, an outdoor pool, 24-hour fitness center, 24-hour business center, on-site convenience store, and meeting facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hampton Inn Phoenix-Midtown-Downtown Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Phoenix Midtown (Downtown Area) Hotel Phoenix
- Phoenix Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn Phoenix-Midtown-Downtown Area Arizona