“Read the find print”

Hilton Phoenix Airport
Ranked #15 of 173 Hotels in Phoenix
Reviewed 23 April 2014

I'm a loyal Hilton customer and I try to book with Hilton anytime I can. The only issue that I had during this trip was I thought the hotel offered internet in the room, but I was wrong. Next time I have to read the find print better. Other than that great stay.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
General_Manager04, General Manager at Hilton Phoenix Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We truly appreciate your loyalty to the Hilton brand and we are so glad that you had a pleasant stay with us. We hope to see you again very soon.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,504)

Reviewed 21 April 2014

I was very dissatisfied with my stay at the Airport Hilton. My air conditioner rattled like a tin can with three rocks in it and would never get the room cooler than 74 degrees. My internet service I was charged for was intermittent and timed out to quickly and the wireless never did work. The bathroom smelled foul and the towel racks and shower rod were falling off the wall. The tub faucet was very loose and every time I engaged the shower I feared that I would break the faucet off the wall. The room didn't have a fridge so I tried to purchase water from the vendor machines and that never did work.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
General_Manager04, General Manager at Hilton Phoenix Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2014

I am truly sorry that we were unable to provide you with the quality of amenities you expect from Hilton during your recent stay at our hotel. We apologize for the issues in your bathroom and with your A/C and will work with our maintenance team to ensure this is resolved. We are sorry that the internet didn’t meet your expectation and are disappointed that your experience here wasn’t what it should have been. If you return to our area, we hope you will consider staying with us again. Thank You.

Reviewed 21 April 2014

The first room we were assigned had not been cleaned or had the bed made up. We were then given a room, which had a connecting door -and therefore not much noise buffer - to a room with several young, crying children.
Our room did not have a fridge.
The restaurant was not open because it was the Saturday evening before Easter.
WiFi was not free and their "print from Smart phone" did not work.
Overall a disappointing experience as far as this hotel goes and for the price they charge. Room was clean and had nice bed linen though.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you for sharing your recent experience with us. We apologize that we didn't meet your expectations. Our hotel isn't equipped with a fridge in the guest room however we have fridges upon request. We will utilize your experience and comments as we move forward with future changes in making a more memorable and comfortable experience for all of our guests. Thank You.

Reviewed 20 April 2014

The Hilton was a great location before catching a flight in the morning. The room was clean and the beds were Comfortable beds. Front staff was very friendly. Quick shuttle service to the airport. They run several vans so if the 1st one is full, the next one is right behind. I stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
General_Manager04, General Manager at Hilton Phoenix Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 18 April 2014

My stay at the hotel was great. I was in Phoenix on business but when I returned to my hotel at the end of the day I felt like I were on vacation. My room was clean and comfortable. Every hotel staff member I interacted with were friendly. I felt like I were a special guest.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Thank you for such nice comments about the Hilton Phoenix Airport. We are very happy that we were lucky enough to be the property to accommodate you during your business trip to Phoenix. It sounds like you had a great experience with us and I am happy to take this review to my staff. We appreciate you taking the time to tell us about your stay. We hope to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed 16 April 2014

cranberry juice watered down van never available people in hallway sound like they are in my room credit card not on file when I advanced it. BAR/Restaurant service Sooo BAD, SO SlooooW forget this place the gym was minimal This is an excuse for a hotel and prices high wouldn't stay for free..

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
General_Manager04, General Manager at Hilton Phoenix Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2014

I appreciate you writing your review of your recent experience at our hotel. I understand that you were disappointed with the service you received in our restaurant. I apologize you did not receive the quality treatment that you deserve. With our ongoing efforts we will continue to emphasize the importance of great service to our staff. I’m sorry for the noise issue and regret that it was an inconvenience to you. The next time you are in the area we would love to have you come back to see the changes we have made and provide feedback. Thank you once again for your comments.

Reviewed 15 April 2014

By the time we got to Phoenix.....We had been in the Puerto Vallarto Airport quite a long time, our flight cancelled, waiting on a plane to come in from Las Vegas, so it was nice to be taken to the Hilton Phoenix and find a clean, nice room, overlooking the beautiful pool area, order in some delicious food, take a nice hot shower, and just drop into a wonder soft bed with nice linens and fall off to sleep. There was a bit of a wait to get checked in, but of course this hotel is popular, for the very reasons mentioned above. Unless you are just looking for something to be picky about, I think this would serve you well.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
General_Manager04, General Manager at Hilton Phoenix Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2014

Thank you for your wonderful review. The Hilton Phoenix Airport staff takes great pride in being able to provide outstanding service and we are so glad that we were able to provide that for you during your stay. We all know how stressful traveling can be, so it is truly wonderful to know that you were able to relax here at our property. We truly hope to welcome you back in the future!