This was a 3 day business stay. The front desk staff is exceptionally pleasant. It was a
very easy check-in.
Rooms are large, clean, and clean carpeting. Upper rooms on the outside have balconies. Flat Screen TV with about 45 channels, and a great picture. Microwave & fridge. My room had a mini table with the Coffee maker, Ice bucket, and accessories. It was nice to have those things out of the way, and convenient when needed. Well lit, Executive style work desk with outlets on the lamp, and a power strip on the floor next to the desk.
The bed was clean with outlets on both sides of the bed. Each side had its own lamp plus a goose neck reading lamp. The mattress was much too soft for me. It was sort of like trying to roll out of a hole every time I tried to move. This is a busy area, and traffic noise is constant. The heat / AC is quiet and effective.
Bathroom is medium size with good water pressure, and hot water.
Since this is a full service Hotel, Breakfast is not free. A cooked to order breakfast runs around 10 bucks average, and is very good. (It’s worth it.)
I don't use Hotel Pools, or Spa's, so I can't comment.
Fast food and convenience stores are close, but the neighborhood isn’t the best.
This is a good Hotel for Business, and worth returning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Phoenix West is conveniently located at I-10 and 51st Ave just minutes away from Downtown Phoenix and the Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport. The hotel is just a quick drive to the Cricket Pavilion and the Westgate City Center, where sport s fans will find the University of Phoenix Stadium, home of the Arizona Cardinals, and the Jobing Arena, home of the Phoenix Coyotes as well as restaurants, bars, and retail shopping. Business travelers visiting Pavestone, Fry s/Kroger, Manhiem s Greater Auto Auction, Vulcan Materials, AutoZone, Burlingame Industries, Consolidated Systems, and Ritchie Brothers will find the Holiday Inn Phoenix West, an excellent location to meet and work, with complimentary wireless high speed Internet in all the guest rooms, a business center, as well as meeting space that can accommodate from 1 to 300 people in meeting space totaling 3800 square feet. The Holiday Inn Phoenix West is also the perfect place for travelers looking to relax and is centrally located to Chase Field home of the Arizona Diamondbacks, US Airways Center home of the Phoenix Suns, Phoenix International Raceway, and Cabela s Foremost Outfitters. Guests will also be pleasantly happy with our covered heated pool and Jacuzzi, exercise room, restaurant, and bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Ebookers, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Phoenix-West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Phoenix-West Hotel Phoenix
- Phoenix Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Phoenix-West Arizona