Stayed here during NASCAR weekend, so the prices were jacked up and the parking sucked. I called in advance because I knew it was busy but was told it should be fine (I have a truck/trailer). OK, on the plus side, the bartender (Dan I think it was) was pleasant and the food was good. The room was OK, the internet was little slow but being they were sold out, I will give them that one. The facility is a little dated but not too bad. The downside was when I needed to get parked one night and the lot was full. There was no backup plan, when I asked if there were any additional parking options I was basically told there weren't and good luck. After well over an hour I finally found a place to park (at another hotel some blocks away). It was just a frustrating experience. I wasn't offered so much as a free drink coupon or breakfast or something to keep me happy. Being a platinum points member, I would not stay here again, parking or no parking. There are much better options in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Phoenix West is conveniently located at I-10 and 51st Ave just minutes away from Downtown Phoenix and the Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport. The hotel is just a quick drive to the Cricket Pavilion and the Westgate City Center, where sport s fans will find the University of Phoenix Stadium, home of the Arizona Cardinals, and the Jobing Arena, home of the Phoenix Coyotes as well as restaurants, bars, and retail shopping. Business travelers visiting Pavestone, Fry s/Kroger, Manhiem s Greater Auto Auction, Vulcan Materials, AutoZone, Burlingame Industries, Consolidated Systems, and Ritchie Brothers will find the Holiday Inn Phoenix West, an excellent location to meet and work, with complimentary wireless high speed Internet in all the guest rooms, a business center, as well as meeting space that can accommodate from 1 to 300 people in meeting space totaling 3800 square feet. The Holiday Inn Phoenix West is also the perfect place for travelers looking to relax and is centrally located to Chase Field home of the Arizona Diamondbacks, US Airways Center home of the Phoenix Suns, Phoenix International Raceway, and Cabela s Foremost Outfitters. Guests will also be pleasantly happy with our covered heated pool and Jacuzzi, exercise room, restaurant, and bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), IHG, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Phoenix-West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Phoenix-West Hotel Phoenix
- Phoenix Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Phoenix-West Arizona