Large hotel right in the middle of downtown Phoenix and convenient for the business area and convention centre. Although tidy it has not had any real investment in recent years and is lagging behing the adjacent Marriot, and Sheraton. Service is adequate but not exceptional and the public areas are spread and rather lacking in character. Had problem with the heating, rather cold for February but not for winter, which was not properly resolved despite several promises to do so.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the center of this southwest cosmopolitan city, our downtown Phoenix hotel offers comfort and convenience. From spacious guestrooms to delicious dining to diverse city adventures, we invite you to stay and experience. Our hotel is only steps away from the Phoenix Convention giving you easy access to the best that Phoenix has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hyatt Regency Phoenix reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Phoenix Hotel Phoenix
- Phoenix Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Phoenix
- Hyatt Regency Phoenix Arizona