Great hotel in central Phoenix! Comfortable, clean, efficient, safe and fun. Directly across from convention center, just up the street from DBack's stadium and Suns' arena. Plethora of restaurants and shops in the area, movie theatre, coffee shops. Self-park $12/night one block south of hotel. Hotel has helpful and courteous staff. Right in the middle of all spring training facilities - 30-40 minute drive in any direction. And at $139 prepay special it was a steal!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the ultimate destination for business or pleasure in the city's dynamic downtown area. A towering 8-story atrium provides an inspiring atmosphere perfect for events of all types and sizes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Hotels.com, Odigeo and TravelUp so you can book your Hyatt Regency Phoenix reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Phoenix Hotel Phoenix
- Phoenix Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Phoenix
- Hyatt Regency Phoenix Arizona