We checked in early afternoon after getting tickets to a Diamondback's game. Max at the front desk checked us in....he made us feel really welcome and provided helpful information on places to eat, how to get to the stadium, etc.
Our room was very clean and tastefully decorated. The property overall is very well maintained. The location is super....close to the stadium and a number of restaurants and bars....great location, central to everything you need or want in downtown Phoenix.
The only complaint is the poor service at the hotel restaurant 'The Network'. We sat down for drinks and a bite to eat after the game but didn't get served. Four employees stood at bar directly across from us but none them approached our table. We just walked out.
I highly recommend the hotel and will stay there again but would go to one of the bars and restaurants nearby instead of 'The Network'.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the center of this southwest cosmopolitan city, our downtown Phoenix hotel offers comfort and convenience. From spacious guestrooms to delicious dining to diverse city adventures, we invite you to stay and experience. Our hotel is only steps away from the Phoenix Convention giving you easy access to the best that Phoenix has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Regency Phoenix reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Phoenix Hotel Phoenix
- Phoenix Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Phoenix
- Hyatt Regency Phoenix Arizona