I stayed here for 6 nights in May for a work related convention. It is steps away from the convention center thus very convenient. The hotel has a open and spacious feel to it. I stayed on the 3rd floor which had easy access to the pool and work out room. My room was very quiet. I never heard other guests coming and going out of their rooms nor street noise/traffic. The gift store had some very reasonable regional items to take home as gifts. I ate at the breakfast bagel place in the lobby, had a glass of wine in the bar . Found them both to be good. By far, one of the best meals I have ever had was at the Compass Restaurant and Lounge at the top of the hotel. Go at sunset! Amazing!!The hotel is within walking distance of many restaurants. Highly recommend, especially if you are staying more than one night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the center of this southwest cosmopolitan city, our downtown Phoenix hotel offers comfort and convenience. From spacious guestrooms to delicious dining to diverse city adventures, we invite you to stay and experience. Our hotel is only steps away from the Phoenix Convention giving you easy access to the best that Phoenix has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Hyatt Regency Phoenix reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Phoenix Hotel Phoenix
- Phoenix Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Phoenix
- Hyatt Regency Phoenix Arizona