We chose the Hyatt last minute because I liked the looks of it. Working at a hotel myself, I am very picky when it comes to my hotel stays. The hotel decor was beautiful, the room was very nice, clean, comfortable and the staff was great! But, there wasn't anywhere to park your car unless you let valet take it. We ended up parking at another hotel's garage and paying them. The other thing was the shower started to back up as soon as my Fiance started the water. We told the front desk and the lady was very nice and immediately moved us to another room. The staff put coupons for free breakfast under our door but we didn't see them until after we had already paid for our room service breakfast. Which wasn't cheap. I wish they would have let us know. Other than that our stay was perfect! We had such a great time in Phoenix and if we would have had time we would have liked to go out downtown since we seemed to be in the middle of everything. Even though it wasn't a perfect stay I will definately stay here again due to how accommodating the hotel staff was.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the ultimate destination for business or pleasure in the city's dynamic downtown area. A towering 8-story atrium provides an inspiring atmosphere perfect for events of all types and sizes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TravelUp, Odigeo, Ebookers, Priceline, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Regency Phoenix reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Phoenix Hotel Phoenix
- Phoenix Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Phoenix
- Hyatt Regency Phoenix Arizona