“Dirt hole with peep holes”

La Quinta Inn Phoenix Thomas Road
Ranked #112 of 174 Hotels in Phoenix
Reviewed 6 February 2014

Where to begin? Check in and the smoke smell in the lobby will gag you. The clerk hygiene was debatable. This should have been a clue to move on, yet staying at La Quinta's before, I decided to stay. It was getting late. paid extra for a non smoking room, only to open room door and gag myself to the cigarette stench. Nothing a half bottle of bath and body works spray can't tame for few. The bed was clean, yet the pube hair in the bathroom made me keep my socks on. As I laid in bed, I noticed a hole in the ceiling and two small hole in the walls. If there were hidden cameras for a peep show, there is none for them to see. My fingers said screw this place, I have seen all I want to see. This La Quinta ranked right up there with all other prostitute hotels. Very disappointed.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank ScottLisa F

Reviewed 18 January 2014

We hadn't stayed at la Quinta in quite a Few years. Now I know why... The room was dirty, we found signs of many of the previous occupants. We would definitely not stay at this location again. Hopefully other locations are better than this one.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Dogcruces
Tucson, Arizona
Reviewed 15 January 2014

I have been staying at this location 3-4 times a year for work since 2011 and I have been extremely satisfied. The location is great, just off the freeway and close to downtown Phoenix. La Quinta has the softest sheets and the staff has always been friendly and accommodating.
Internet access and breakfast is complimentary. Great value for the price.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Taylor, Arizona, USA
Reviewed 16 December 2013

Upon arrival, I found that my reservation had some kinks in it. But, I was more than accommodated for the change of venue on their part. There were some plumbing issues in the shower/bath. I had wonderful internet when I first arrived. However by day 2 I no longer was able to receive internet. After several attempts to correct this through the front desk, by day 4 I gave up trying. This trip was for business, and because of the lack of internet I rated this establishment as average. Overall it was a good experience, and I would stay here again in the future.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 December 2013

The area was a bit questionable. The room needed the carpet cleaned and a chair that needed to go to the dump. I told the manager the next morning he said he'd take care of it.
I have the idea that you get what you pay for.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank patriciamV1025BJ
Shiprock, New Mexico, USA
Reviewed 22 November 2013

The hotel is spacious, clean and nicely laid out.The rooms and beds are amazing. The sheets and pillows were so soft and friendly. Breakfast is very good and hot, there were waffles, muffins, eggs and yogurt.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 November 2013

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Travellers also viewed these Phoenix hotels
Comfort Inn West
#120 of 174 in Phoenix
Ramada Phoenix Midtown
#107 of 174 in Phoenix
North Mountain
Quality Inn Phoenix North I-17
Deer Valley
La Quinta Inn Phoenix North

Been to La Quinta Inn Phoenix Thomas Road? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about La Quinta Inn Phoenix Thomas Road

Address: 2725 N Black Canyon Hwy, Phoenix, AZ 85009-1817
Region: United States > Arizona > Central Arizona > Phoenix > Encanto
Business Centre with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Room Service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #112 of 174 Hotels in Phoenix
Price Range: £43 - £124 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — La Quinta Inn Phoenix Thomas Road 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LaQuinta, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com, HotelsClick and Cancelon so you can book your La Quinta Inn Phoenix Thomas Road reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
La Quinta Inn Phoenix Thomas Road Hotel Phoenix