“Trip to visit family”

La Quinta Inn Phoenix Thomas Road
Ranked #114 of 174 Hotels in Phoenix
Reviewed 4 July 2014

We picked this location, because it close to where our daughter lives. The hotel staff was friendly, the place was clean although a bit dated. The breakfast was more like a snack with prepackaged baked goods, bagels, hard boiled eggs (if you could get there early enough to get some), but overall fit our needs for the time we were there.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
There are newer reviews for La Quinta Inn Phoenix Thomas Road

Reviewed 27 June 2014

Room showing age. Had to call someone to clean bathroom floor as soon as we walked in. Right next to freeway and not really easy to enter or exit. Breakfast nothing special- muffins, cold cereal, some fruit. The air conditioner was quite noisy. We checked out after 1 night and moved to another hotel.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 June 2014

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 June 2014

I would say this is an alright place to stay. It is two stories, but no elevator which surprised me. It was overall clean, but I've been to better La Quinta's. Also, A little hard to get to because the entrance is not well laid out. For the price it was a good place to stay.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Tonya C
Reviewed 1 June 2014

I am a La Quinta Rewards Elite member and am a very frequent guest of this hotel chain because it is my favorite. Normally I get great service at this particular location however today I'm ready to cancel my reservation and take my business elsewhere due to a telephone conversation with an employee named Brian. I called the hotel around 8:30 am and spoke with Brian amd explained I had a reservation for tonight and asked what would be the earliest time available that I could possibly check-in. After looking up my reservation, he explained they were very full the night before but stated that maybe they would have a room avail sometime between 12-1pm and I explained I would be arriving by bus and asked if I could call back and check again around that time to be sure before I got on the bus and he said that was fine. However, when I called back he was short with me and stated check-in is at 3pm and insisted he never told me that I could call back to see if anything would be avail any earlier. I am. not.at.all upset that they wont be able to.accommodate me with an earlier check-in time because I understand they were busier than normal and have other guests to accommodate as well but what bothers me is that he continuously denied our earlier conversation. and repetitively stated that he would have never told me such a thing which made me feel like I was being accused of lying, as if I have nothing better to do with my time. I am extremely offended.

• Stayed: June 2014
3  Thank AZgreeneyez
Reviewed 4 May 2014

The young woman at the check in was extremely helpful and amiable. She was able to rectify a misplaced reservation at a different inn with no drama. We like having a microwave and refrigerator in the room. We'll probably stay at La Quinta whenever and wherever we travel.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Elaine D
Reviewed 4 May 2014

Choose this motel because it was near the hospital we needed to visit. The room was very good, but the location is downtown and not as nice as most LQ sites. After seeing the outside, the room was up to LQ quality. I still like parking outside my room.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Travellers also viewed these Phoenix hotels
Comfort Inn West
#125 of 174 in Phoenix
North Mountain
Quality Inn Phoenix North I-17
Ramada Phoenix Midtown
#105 of 174 in Phoenix

Been to La Quinta Inn Phoenix Thomas Road? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about La Quinta Inn Phoenix Thomas Road

Address: 2725 N Black Canyon Hwy, Phoenix, AZ 85009-1817
Region: United States > Arizona > Central Arizona > Phoenix > Encanto
Business Centre with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Room Service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #114 of 174 Hotels in Phoenix
Price Range: £38 - £96 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — La Quinta Inn Phoenix Thomas Road 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LaQuinta, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your La Quinta Inn Phoenix Thomas Road reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
La Quinta Inn Phoenix Thomas Road Hotel Phoenix