“La Quinta for truckers only” 1 of 5 bubbles
Review of La Quinta Inn Phoenix Thomas Road

La Quinta Inn Phoenix Thomas Road
Ranked #104 of 174 Hotels in Phoenix
Pinnacle, North Carolina
“La Quinta for truckers only”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 July 2014

My family stayed at this La Quinta and was very disappointed in the rooms and the service. We had booked our stay for 6 days. And each time we left the room for any period of time, when we returned we were locked out and had to get the desk clerk to re-issue the room number. There were no amendies at all, no fridge, no microwave, nothing. The rooms were very old and outdated,
People were walking about the motel at all hours of the night, they had security walking the premises but it was creepy. I would not stay here again unless it was I was desperate to find a place to crash.

Room Tip: all looked bad to me.
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank rick7142014

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Martinez, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 July 2014

We picked this location, because it close to where our daughter lives. The hotel staff was friendly, the place was clean although a bit dated. The breakfast was more like a snack with prepackaged baked goods, bagels, hard boiled eggs (if you could get there early enough to get some), but overall fit our needs for the time we were there.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family

Farmington, New Mexico
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 June 2014

Room showing age. Had to call someone to clean bathroom floor as soon as we walked in. Right next to freeway and not really easy to enter or exit. Breakfast nothing special- muffins, cold cereal, some fruit. The air conditioner was quite noisy. We checked out after 1 night and moved to another hotel.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple

United States
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 June 2014

I would say this is an alright place to stay. It is two stories, but no elevator which surprised me. It was overall clean, but I've been to better La Quinta's. Also, A little hard to get to because the entrance is not well laid out. For the price it was a good place to stay.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled solo

1 Thank Tonya C
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 June 2014

I am a La Quinta Rewards Elite member and am a very frequent guest of this hotel chain because it is my favorite. Normally I get great service at this particular location however today I'm ready to cancel my reservation and take my business elsewhere due to a telephone conversation with an employee named Brian. I called the hotel around 8:30 am and spoke with Brian amd explained I had a reservation for tonight and asked what would be the earliest time available that I could possibly check-in. After looking up my reservation, he explained they were very full the night before but stated that maybe they would have a room avail sometime between 12-1pm and I explained I would be arriving by bus and asked if I could call back and check again around that time to be sure before I got on the bus and he said that was fine. However, when I called back he was short with me and stated check-in is at 3pm and insisted he never told me that I could call back to see if anything would be avail any earlier. I am. not.at.all upset that they wont be able to.accommodate me with an earlier check-in time because I understand they were busier than normal and have other guests to accommodate as well but what bothers me is that he continuously denied our earlier conversation. and repetitively stated that he would have never told me such a thing which made me feel like I was being accused of lying, as if I have nothing better to do with my time. I am extremely offended.

• Stayed June 2014
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
3 Thank AZgreeneyez
Tucson, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 May 2014

The young woman at the check in was extremely helpful and amiable. She was able to rectify a misplaced reservation at a different inn with no drama. We like having a microwave and refrigerator in the room. We'll probably stay at La Quinta whenever and wherever we travel.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family