“Nice hotel”

La Quinta Inn Phoenix North
Ranked #76 of 174 Hotels in Phoenix
Reviewed 29 May 2014

We are staying here until our apartment is ready. Nice, clean rooms with huge king sized bed. Like the way the bathroom is situated and room is quiet. It's located near a 7 eleven which made it easier to buy drinks and snacks since we had a fridge and a microwave in our room.

Room Tip: Ask for rooms in the back, it's quieter.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 29 May 2014

This may be an older La Quinta but the room was great, food was good with plenty of room in the dining area. Pool area is huge for a hotel today. Hotel must have been a top notch resort
when it was first built because they have two tennis courts (no nets at this time). Parking lot
is big and secluded. It's right off the freeway (I-17) but you'd never know it. It's quiet. Since
LQ's IPO they must be putting money back into this property as there was lots of work going
on around the hotel. I'll stay here again because it was the bargain of a lifetime for Phoenix
($50) and close to everything I visit when in town. Desk Staff was excellent and very helpful.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 May 2014

We always stay at this hotel when in the Phoenix area because we travel with our dog. The huge grass area is really nice for our 4 legged friend. This trip there was a very loud annoying party (at least 20 people) going on above our room at 12:30 AM. I let it go on for about an hour and then I called the front desk. The gentleman said he would send security right over and within 20 minutes all was quiet. I kept hoping that security would come over without my call, as I had seen security earlier in the evening. This party was LOUD...I mean really loud. I don't know how they didn't know it was going on in the middle of the night. But, they took care of the problem right away. The hotel needs a bit of remodeling though. Our carpet was torn in several places, but the room was clean and comfortable. Love that it is near my favorite 7-11 coffee!!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 May 2014

Check in was very easy and we had a nice ground floor room of average size. Swimming pool and hot tub are excellent. Breakfasts were the normal fare but the dining area was too small to accommodate all the guests and we ended up having to eat at a table by the pool.

The major knock on this location is that there are no restaurants within walking distance and so you are forced to drive several miles to find restaurants.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank DIVERSTWO
Reviewed 16 May 2014

I definitely would stay at this location again! Friendly, helpful Staff especially with 1:00 am check-in due to late flight! Our room was a large king with micro & ref. Nice breakfast with a good selection of breakfast items. Husband really enjoyed the waffle maker! We enjoyed this location so well that we booked another stay for the following week.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 May 2014

This hotel has a four-star rating hung in the admission area, but this is not the case. The bedding, floors and linens are clean, as are the common areas, but the rooms need a good deep cleaning. I'd give it about a 2 1/2.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 May 2014

I stayed for a few nights at this location due to the centralized location (close to the I-17 freeway), lots of businesses nearby (from food to industrial) and for the price to stay. It's decent, down to the middle and again it's within a convenient location near a lot of locations.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Travellers also viewed these Phoenix hotels
Deer Valley
North Mountain
Quality Inn Phoenix North I-17
Ahwatukee Foothills
La Quinta Inn & Suites Phoenix Chandler

Been to La Quinta Inn Phoenix North? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about La Quinta Inn Phoenix North

Address: 2510 W Greenway Rd, Phoenix, AZ 85023-4223
Region: United States > Arizona > Central Arizona > Phoenix > Deer Valley
Bar / Lounge Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#5 Best Value Hotel in Phoenix
Price Range: £47 - £129 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — La Quinta Inn Phoenix North 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LaQuinta, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Cancelon, Ebookers, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your La Quinta Inn Phoenix North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
La Quinta Inn Phoenix North Hotel Phoenix