Knights Inn Phoenix North
Drury Inn & Suites Phoenix Airport(Phoenix)(Great Value!)
US$113
US$596
US$427
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 1 August 2011

I was there on July 31 and my family witnesses a lady get punched, slapped and drug into her room while we were at the pool. We tried calling 911 but did not have the address. Several other guests tried calling the office for the address and Linda the front desk lady refused to give us the address and said she would handle it. I had to look up the address on my phone then call 911 by that time all parties of the abuse where gone thanks to the front desk Linda who called them and told them a guest had called 911. When the police did arrive she did not even give them the license plate number. After speaking with the manager Mark, he claims he called 911 and left the property.
Mark refuses to give me the owners name, he claimed it was owned by the cooperate which I just got off the phone with them so I know that was not true. I guess I now know where the employees get it.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 July 2011

The good: Location. Next to the I17 so it was easy to be quickly on your way to anywhere in Phoenix. Many restaurants and fast food places in the area. The area itself was safe and acceptable. Lobby, room the pool and the grounds in general were clean. WiFi. Strong digitally controlled A/C unit. Large frig.

The bad: The two queen size beds were completely different from each other. One was quite low while the other was of average height. If the mattresses were simply different, that would not be bad in itself. However, the "low" bed had the consistency of large saggy wrestling mat. Thank goodness I was traveling with my brother who was ok with it. I took the "normal" bed and was fine for our two day stay. The bathroom was not only the smallest I've ever seen, but it made it necessary to choose an elementary school sized comode to fit in it. It was about 2 feet high with the smallest circumference I've ever seen. Being 6'3" myself and my brother being 6'5", a simple thing like toileting was made miserable for both of us. I could barely tell the difference between the face towels and the bath towels. Last, be prepared to pay for ice.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 July 2011

My husband started a new job nearby so he booked an entire week at this motel while we were in transition. I stayed with him the first 3 days while house hunting. We have several complaints. Our room was so hot. They checked the AC for us but said it was working correctly. We had it on high, which was so noisy we couldn't sleep, but even on high, it never cooled to comfortable temperature. As soon as it would "kick" on and we'd feel some cool air, it would kick right off again. We were constantly sweating! They did offer a different room, but really didn't want to have to pack up again and move so we stuck it out. The pool was disgusting...and this was before the dust storm!! Murky & dirty. The maid service was terrible...each morning the bedspread was just thrown back on the bed...we had to ask for a packet of coffee all but one morning and also had to ask for extra towel each day....one day we only got one hand towel! There are no microwaves or fridges so we had an ice chest w/ some water, fruit, etc..but you had to pay a quarter for a small bucket of ice. Oh, and there was a lot of rif raf using foul language hanging out at the pool & drinking alcohol...with their kids....and police officers were often in the lobby looking for people. My husband has to stay one more week in a motel, but he is moving to a different one next week.

Room Tip: My tip....get a room somewhere else.
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 June 2011

We stayed hear drom the 13th May till the 17th 2011.
The rooms where clean and adiquate for our needs, We came to phoenix to play golf, and being both disables and OAPs the staff looked after both of us like royalty, nothing was to much trouble, Well done Linda (manager) and her team

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 June 2011

We had an early flight to catch, so this hotel was a good location to stay a night.

Check-in was quick. The room was clean. Everything is in order. Only two things surprised us. One is the "energy surcharge". I don't know how this comes from. The other is you have to pay a quarter to get a bucket of ice which is the first to me when staying at a hotel.

Business people are trying so hard to make money nowadays.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple