“Great Value for Quality Accommodations”

Embassy Suites by Hilton Phoenix Downtown North
Ranked #32 of 173 Hotels in Phoenix
Reviewed 10 June 2013

I stay at this hotel when I come to Phoenix quarterly for work. Nice amenities and although there is a fitness room, they even have a deal with the gym across the courtyard to use their facilities. On a recent trip this hotel was sold out and so I stayed at another hotel at a comparable rate and was so disappointed. It was an awful experience that made my next stay at this hotel all the more appreciated.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business

Reviewed 5 June 2013

This hotel is great, it's clean and feels refreshing when I leave every time. I enjoy staying at this hotel the environment is quiet and enjoyable. I wish we used more of the amenities but our check in time to the point of check out time was too quick. My trip to Phoenix was pre-birthday just to spend time with my kids and I loved it. Just spending time with them and my mom was very enjoyable wish I scheduled more time in to do alot more at your hotel.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 June 2013

great experience mate, will definitely stay again, bar tenders made me a Pusser's Pain Killer no problem! lobby was clean and well adorned. concierge was very helpful. great experience mate, will definitely stay again, bar tenders made me a Pusser's Pain Killer no problem! lobby was clean and well adorned. concierge was very helpful.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 May 2013

Overall, my stay at the Hilton Suites was above and beyond what I had been expecting. I was there for Phoenix ComiCon 2013 and I definitely had an amazing stay. The staff were amazing, front desk, housekeeping, room service. All great! Definitely will recommend this hotel to friends and fmaily and if I'm ever in the downtown Phoenix area again will definitely try to stay here!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 May 2013

Stayed for the Phoenix Comic-con and was quite pleased with our room. Staff was very accomdating with my oxygen concentrator. They were friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. Would definitely stay there again if ever back in Phoenix.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 May 2013

We returned to this hotel for a weekend since our previous stay had been pleasant. We again found the hotel convenient, clean, comfortable, and reasonably priced. The area immediately surrounding the building is kept very nice. It is very close to a Metro stop so you can get around easily, including to and from the airport. It is constructed very much like an Embassy Suites. Rooms are spacious; furniture is nice; towels and sheets are fluffy.

We were missing a remote for the bedroom TV, but maintenance sent Mark immediately. He brought brand new upgraded remotes for both rooms and took the time to be sure all functions worked. He even showed my husband how to work the advanced features.

That being said, it was easy to see it was Comic-Con weekend. The hotel was full. This taxed their shuttle and breakfast staff. There appeared to be only one shuttle and people always seemed to be waiting; you might do better using the Metro. The breakfast was a joke. When we arrived, there was NO FOOD except for some white bread and a little fruit. Tables were full of dirty dishes. There were no spoons or forks. We learned that much of the staff had called in sick. The two waitresses who showed up were working exceedingly hard seating people, getting food and drinks, cleaning tables, and dealing with very unhappy guests. They deserve a lot of credit for their efforts.

This hotel is probably a good choice most any other time or if you don’t care about breakfast!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 May 2013

We stayed here before heading to the Grand Canyon. Amazing rooms, food, service. The pool was great! If you don't want to eat in the hotel, it's a short walk to some great little food establishments, from a starbucks to local fare.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
Travellers also viewed these Phoenix hotels
Deer Valley
Comfort Suites Phoenix North
#102 of 173 in Phoenix
Camelback East
Embassy Suites by Hilton Hotel Phoenix Biltmore

Been to Embassy Suites by Hilton Phoenix Downtown North? Share your experiences!