Embassy Suites by Hilton Phoenix Downtown North
  • Breakfast included
US$153
US$121
  • Pool
Arizona Grand Resort & Spa(Phoenix)(Great Value!)
US$168
US$149
Agoda.com
US$202
US$179
US$241
US$199
  • Restaurant
All reviewslight railfront deskindoor poolbreakfast buffetparking garageheard museumliving roomshuttle servicebusiness stayconvention centerrooms are largeroom servicepleasant staychase fieldexcellent stayeasy accessenjoyed my stay
Reviewed 22 June 2014

We are from a small town and came to the big city for a baseball game. We stayed at this hotel because it was close to the field. The room was clean but our 8 year old some how ordered a movie when we told the front desk they refused to remove the movie. We had to pay to use the landline and wifi.($14.50 each) parking was also charged to our room at the price of $12.50. My husband and I have stayed in many hotels this one was by far the most unkid friendly hotel ever! We will not be staying here or any Hilton ever again!!!.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank Amanda Z
JayAnderkinGM, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Phoenix Downtown North, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2014

Dear Amanda,
I understand that you were unhappy with some of the charges. I apologize if the charges were not clear when you booked the room. Also, if you have the opportunity, can you please contact me? I don't recognize the charge totals you're stating and I would like to review these for better understanding. Thank you for your review and your time.

Kind Regards,
Jay Anderkin

Reviewed 16 June 2014

I stayed during the Phoenix Comicon. The hotel was booked solid, as were most surrounding the convention center. This hotel is RIGHT on the train line which was very convenient. Even with all the extra guests and comicon costumed craziness, the staff was very professional and catered to everyone's needs. Also the elevators were VERY FAST. I never had to wait more than a minute and I was on 11th floor! (A guest at the Hyatt told me their wait was sometimes 5-10 minutes). I really enjoyed my stay, especially since the Comicon special ($105 a night)included the hot catered all you can eat breakfast buffet. All in all, a great experience.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 June 2014

Located right off the lightrail track, this hotel was clean and the staff was very hospitable. It was worth the extra $5 for breakfast, because we could get a good start to our mornings. Only downfall was that some of the restaurants were closed on the weekend, so we ate before we came back to the hotel at night.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 June 2014

Hotel lives up to the Hilton experience. The location was convenient to the metro area of phoenix. Very courteous staff and help me with an early check-in. The bar staff were very profession and provide quick service. Valet service was excellent and reasonable.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 June 2014

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at this hotel. It is conveniently located near the light rail which made getting to and from the Phoenix Convention Center a breeze. The breakfast was delicious. The pool was great for cooling down after a hot, busy day. The rooms are quiet.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family