We chose this location for a short trip to Phoenix to visit the zoo and the children's museum. Probably closer hotels to the zoo but we chose a one bedroom suite so the toddler would be able to have a quiet nap while we were in the next room. Efficient check in and we were advised of ongoing hotel renovation which proved not to be an issue on the 5th floor. Toddler loved the elevator with a glass side over looking the lobby area. The suite had a "kitchen area" with tile floor and a small microwave and small fridge. A bar style sink with no stopper. There are no amenities (paper towels, dishwashing soap, kitchen towels) so it really is more like a regular hotel room that happens to have a fridge and microwave. It was obvious the room was newly renovated/updated. Nice furnishings, large tiled bathroom with deep soaking tub, granite counters, flat screens, etc. King bed in nice sized bedroom but no chair although there is room for one and still plenty of room for suitcases. There was also a large walk in closet to the left of the door as we entered the suite and a smaller closet inside the bedroom.
The social hour food - hot dogs, mac & cheese - made the toddler very happy. Free drinks make it more palatable for adults :-) Also, baked potatoes and chili, broccoli soup one night. Menu varies a little bit and 2nd night did not include mac and cheese. The hostess both nights was very cordial and accomodating. Breakfast the 2nd morning took a big hit with a baseball team hitting right before we got there. Eventually everything was refilled and the ladies were hustling to replenish hot items - french toast, scrambled eggs, sausage. There are also 2 make your own wafflemakers. The area for eating is nicely done and usually spacious enough for everyone.
We enjoyed our stay in this nicely updated hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Drury Inn & Suites Phoenix Airport is conveniently located off I-10 by Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport. A free, 24-hour airport shuttle is available. This hotel is centrally located between downtown Phoenix and Tempe, near Arizona State University. Enjoy free hot breakfast and free hot food and cold beverages every evening at our 5:30 Kickback(R). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Drury Inn & Suites Phoenix Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Drury Inn And Suites Phoenix Airport
- Drury Inn & Suites Phoenix Airport Hotel Phoenix
- Radisson Phoenix Airport Hotel
- Phoenix Radisson
- Drury Inn & Suites Phoenix Airport Arizona